Most of their piano songs are sick though. Not that they play as many of them as they should, but just saying...

Oh I'm not complaining about the songs, just the way the pace dramatically drops :) Space Dementia, Apocalypse Please and Sunburn are some of Muse's best! I just struggle to understand why they can't rotate just one of them!

Oh I'm not complaining about the songs, just the way the pace dramatically drops :) Space Dementia, Apocalypse Please and Sunburn are some of Muse's best! I just struggle to understand why they can't rotate just one of them!

Well if you have soft songs might as well bring the pace down to play them every once in a while. The pacing is pretty standard for a setlist.

And yes, so many good piano songs and none rotated. I've grown a bit tired of USoE and Feeling Good. Not even IBTY was rotated much.

Ruled By Secrecy (why not)

New Born

Hyper Music

MOTP

MK Ultra

Interlude + Hysteria

Space Dementia

Exogenesis Part 2

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Bliss

The Groove

Dead Star

Plug in Baby

--------------------------------------

Unnatural Selection

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Apacolypse Please

--------------------------------------

Stockholm Syndrome - smash smash

Take A Bow - goodnight to all

Where to begin?

Ruled By Secrecy (why not)

I can think of several reasons.

1. It's stupid.

2. It's a shit opener.

3. What good does it do to open a gig with a song that hardly anyone knows?

4. It's stupid.

New Born

Hyper Music

MOTP

MK Ultra

Interlude + Hysteria

That run's okay but RBS->NB to open a gig is just sickening. Hyper Music third is a bit random. I'd switch it with MK.

Space Dementia

Exogenesis Part 2

Couldn't have picked a faster paced second song rather than one that's actually slightly slower than an already somewhat slow song.

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Bliss

The Groove

Dead Star

Plug in Baby

Probably the best run of the set but The Grove into Dead Star? That just feels fucked up.

Unnatural Selection

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Apacolypse Please

Most importantly, you spelt Apocalypse incorrectly.

Barring that, this is just seriously fucked up. Unnatural Selection into Muscle Museum? U Srs Bro? Pacing is all fucked up. Fast, slow, medium, medium. Apocalypse Please closing the encore is really retarded.

Stockholm Syndrome - smash smash

Take A Bow - goodnight to all

That's ok I guess.

Archived