Did you see Grayson Michelle?

I certainly did. There weren't many people standing at the barrier, mostly sitting as I did too. I enjoyed his set, very relaxing.

Jim Jones Revue was my favourite out of the bands I hadn't heard of before. Very rock'n roll with lots of energy. Wolfmother were rockin' it too.

TNAF were awesome, bless her for singing "rain, rain, go away, come back another day." It didn't work though :chuckle:

I was too cold to stay for much of Rammstein, needed some hot food then went to the boiler room. LCD Soundsystem were good but they were playing all new songs which I'm not so familiar with.

Primal Scream before The Pheonix Foundation weren't bad, might look more into their stuff. Couldn't see TPF from my spot at the green stage but they sounded great, loved Buffaflo.

I had three short girls in front of me so I had a great view for Grinderman. Nick Cave is an awesome performer, moving all over the stage and giving us lots of eye contact. He made me smile and laugh heaps from some of his moves :happy: He came down to the crowd in the pouring rain, unfortunately not my side.

But yeah, overall a great day despite the rain, totally worth it :D

I like how shy Grayson comes across on stage, especially when he's with So So Modern and they're very energetic. I keep meaning to buy his new album off bandcamp, I listened to it at work the other day and it was really good.

Yeah he was all shy and cute :happy: I must look into getting his albums.

Proof of the flamethrower bit:

Watch from about 2:20 on. :awesome:

Ugh, internet is to slow to watch it. I will check it out later.

Sure did, was a great day. Rammstein were amazing as expected. Tool wasn't as good as I've seen them before. Went and saw birds of Tokyo who put on a really good show, glad he can hit the high notes as well as he does on the album. shihad were great as ever :)

Too much fun getting drenched in the rain.

Just spent a week in Dunedin. I think I prefer the cold temperatures to not being able to sleep because of the heat here.

The worse winters of my life were in Dunedin.

Neither National or Labour have any good ideas at the moment...we're fucked.

Too much fun getting drenched in the rain.

+1 :LOL:

So hot today Moas.

Due to yesterday's weather and the rainy forescast for the weekend, I took advantage of going to the bush for a walk instead of being stuck in a muggy office, like today.

Saw a male tomtit for the first time in the Cascades, haven't seen one since I was on Little Barrier Is. I heard a male hihi too, so I'm glad at least one is still surviving on the west side :D

B1A8869.jpg

Male tomtit. My one picture is too blury.

Looks like a minority party is getting my vote this year! :awesome:

I have been thinking along that line too...

Neither National or Labour have any good ideas at the moment...we're fucked.

Yeah, pretty much. :( But I'm more strongly opposed to National's asset sales than anything Labour has announced, so I'll be going with what I see as the lesser evil.

Boo! :D

Hi! Haven't seen you in yonks. How have you been?

I would like to point out that The Veil's new EP Troubles of the Brain is good. Grey Lynn Park is excellent, he gets "pohutukawa tree" in a line of the song.

That's quite an achievement. I must now hear this EP.

Saw a male tomtit for the first time in the Cascades, haven't seen one since I was on Little Barrier Is. I heard a male hihi too, so I'm glad at least one is still surviving on the west side :D

B1A8869.jpg

That's awesome!

I don't like Phil Goff, but I'm not going to be voting National. Looks like a minority party is getting my vote this year! :awesome:

I totally am going to go sit in on some of the Political Science lectures this year. Apparently some MPs go in and talk to them seeing it's election year.