Haha, no. There just hasn't been much to talk about...not that that's ever stopped me trying in the past!

So apparently the Hoff was in Tauranga today. Random. He's advertising a new iceblock. His career is scaling terrific heights.

Ah, you'll do fine!

I know I'm one of those people that freak out about marks, thinking I won't do that well and all... But this time, I actually have a serious concern. I need 31 more credits to get into my course, and in the exams, I did enough papers to get me about 40 credits...

I'm not confident on any of my chemistry papers because of how they mark it (i.e. you need to answer every question to pass, and I only answered parts), and that's 15 credits down the drain :erm:

Aw, the Hoff seems nice. Sure he's a bit B grade, but he puts on a smile and gives it a go, and he doesn't seem particularly vain or anything. Apparently he was bantering with the crowd and such. He seems like a nice guy.

Have you seen his hamburger video his daughter filmed? It's quite sad really.

I know I'm one of those people that freak out about marks, thinking I won't do that well and all... But this time, I actually have a serious concern. I need 31 more credits to get into my course, and in the exams, I did enough papers to get me about 40 credits...

I'm not confident on any of my chemistry papers because of how they mark it (i.e. you need to answer every question to pass, and I only answered parts), and that's 15 credits down the drain :erm:

I don't think you have to answer every question for Chem. 3/4 usually for an Achieved, and only the first part of the question.

Have you seen his hamburger video his daughter filmed? It's quite sad really.

Yeah but being an alcoholic doesn't make you a bad person :erm:

When I first joined the board it then went down for like 4 weeks. It was just after Matt posted an apology thread for smashing himself in the face with a guitar.

Why did he apologise? :LOL:

I don't live in New Zealand...but I like New Zealand...so I think I'm going to say hello to you.

Hello! :D

I've seen you around! :happy: hi.

I don't think you have to answer every question for Chem. 3/4 usually for an Achieved, and only the first part of the question.

Nah, the new system is that you get one whole mark for a question (they changed it...again). You need basically all the criteria to get said mark for a question.

My only hope is that they've done the whole 'xx OR yy OR zz' thing.

Nah, the new system is that you get one whole mark for a question (they changed it...again). You need basically all the criteria to get said mark for a question.

My only hope is that they've done the whole 'xx OR yy OR zz' thing.

It's actually getting quite ridiculous. I haven't passed with my internals, but I'm confident that I will get it. Probably won't get an Excellence endorsement, but it doesn't matter for Level 3 so much.