I totally am going to go sit in on some of the Political Science lectures this year. Apparently some MPs go in and talk to them seeing it's election year.

Yeah, absolutely. They go and do guest lectures at all the universities, I think. In my first year, which wasn't even an election year, I had Helen Clark, Don Brash, Rodney Hide, John Tamihere (only a week or so before his embarrassing failure to ask a journalist if he was on the record or not) and Nandor Tanczos.

I totally am going to go sit in on some of the Political Science lectures this year. Apparently some MPs go in and talk to them seeing it's election year.

I would go and sit in the politics lectures, but I'd just be bored crapless :LOL: the planning bit of geography is about as close as I get to politics, and even then, it's hardly politics...

I actually considered taking a POLS course, because after reading up on a bit of politics I found it quite interesting, but in the end I decided against it as I was already having trouble getting a final list of courses together :LOL:

I definitely need to get thinking about who to vote for and what not, though. Also, I read on the VUWSA site that there is a Workers' Party group you can join during Clubs Week! :awesome:

I actually considered taking a POLS course, because after reading up on a bit of politics I found it quite interesting, but in the end I decided against it as I was already having trouble getting a final list of courses together :LOL:

I definitely need to get thinking about who to vote for and what not, though. Also, I read on the VUWSA site that there is a Workers' Party group you can join during Clubs Week! :awesome:

I've got 6 subjects across my 8 papers for the year from almost entirely unrelated subjects :LOL: the only slightly similar ones are geography and earth science... Then there's psychology, statistics, english and philosophy... Still, my majors are now officially psych and geography :cool:

I've got 6 subjects across my 8 papers for the year from almost entirely unrelated subjects :LOL: the only slightly similar ones are geography and earth science... Then there's psychology, statistics, english and philosophy... Still, my majors are now officially psych and geography :cool:

It's good you've got it sorted now! :D

I'm doing Two Psych papers, a Stats one (towards the Psych major), two Maths ones, a Philosophy paper, a Film paper and a Music Composition paper :awesome:

It's good you've got it sorted now! :D

I'm doing Two Psych papers, a Stats one (towards the Psych major), two Maths ones, a Philosophy paper, a Film paper and a Music Composition paper :awesome:

Took freaking long enough... And Studylink won't hurry up and approve my damn application :phu:

Originally I had two maths papers because maths was my major, but then I pulled out of that because I thought I'd never be able to do it :chuckle: now I only have stats because it's compulsory! :awesome:

Hi Jo! Hey Rich! and of course all other Moas... yeah I've been good. Gosh it would be impossible for me to read all posts to see how everyones been here lol. Congrats on graduating (over a year ago)... my bad. :p I'm just getting ready for the Kumeu Folk festival weekend. Camping in the rain woot!

Okay so my mind was having trouble trying to work out what Matt and Kate's baby is going to look like... and lmfao there is a poor resemblance to another celebrity... see below... (please be consuming no beverages when you see the second picture for your own safety ofcourse!)

23wpfll.jpg

2n9dlqb.jpg

That was mildly traumatic!

But a highly impressive effort.

Yep I'm traumatised... that or slightly obsessed with Zachary Levi. :chuckle:

Infact I think even my breakfast yesterday looked like Zachary Levi. O_o

ps you can only imagine what the female version looked like. (some sort of blonde helga from the old country) :D

Ah, I see! I'm yet to have such a moment. Maybe if I stop hiding the cereal under a massive layer of sugar I might be able to see it clearly enough to make out shapes. Worth a try.

Anyway, I'd better go to bed now. Hope that second picture doesn't give me nightmares!

Night! :)

a Film paper

Woo, Film! Which film paper are you taking?

Hi Jo! Hey Rich! and of course all other Moas... yeah I've been good. Gosh it would be impossible for me to read all posts to see how everyones been here lol. Congrats on graduating (over a year ago)... my bad. :p I'm just getting ready for the Kumeu Folk festival weekend. Camping in the rain woot!

Okay so my mind was having trouble trying to work out what Matt and Kate's baby is going to look like... and lmfao there is a poor resemblance to another celebrity... see below... (please be consuming no beverages when you see the second picture for your own safety ofcourse!)

23wpfll.jpg

2n9dlqb.jpg

Omg :LOL::LOL: That is terrifying. You know, there's a site called 'face morph' or something where it combines the features of two people into a new person- maybe that would be more effective :LOL: Gotta use a more recent picture of Bellamy though I reckon- he doesn't look quite like that any more!

Also as a side note; if you've seen my recent posting in the Beautiful Men thread then you'll know that I totally love Zachary Levi. I wish my cereal would look like him too. Everyone here should totally go see Tangled because it is amazing :happy:

Everyone here should totally go see Tangled because it is amazing :happy:

I saw that on Wednesday! It was great! Laughed so much at the chameleon :chuckle: I also saw The Fighter this week, I liked that too.

Had my first trip to Motutapu Is today. It has a much more mainland feel to it since it is so big and still has farming in practice. But I saw a few bellbirds which was nice :happy: And I got called "bird lady" :LOL: