I've got a gif now:

johnkeystruts.gif

Oh dear :noey::p

It's awful, isn't it? I don't mind it too much during the day, but the fact that it doesn't drop below 20 at night is unbearable. Still 23 here right now.

We were so lucky today, it was so cold and I was so happy :happy: I didn't care that I was freezing while I was working outside today, I was just so pleased to finally be able to work outside and not melt away! :chuckle:

Not tired of our non-existent heat? It's been very grey and cool and rainy here. I even got to wear my favourite cardigan jacket thing today.

I'm having to postpone my journey to Auckland until like, the day before semester begins though, because of the dental work I need done in the meantime. Which, coincidentally, is probably going to pwn all my savings. My mum's quite upset, but at least I won't be spending it all on rubbish like clothes and food. (My parental situation is such that neither of them have money to help me pay things. In light of my family's world, it's all quite interestingly Victorian. Or Gossip Girl-esque. So is my life generally though, tragic as that is to acknowledge) I've also got a fancy dental-happy diet to follow the rest of my life.

I'm having to postpone my journey to Auckland until like, the day before semester begins though, because of the dental work I need done in the meantime. Which, coincidentally, is probably going to pwn all my savings. My mum's quite upset, but at least I won't be spending it all on rubbish like clothes and food. (My parental situation is such that neither of them have money to help me pay things. In light of my family's world, it's all quite interestingly Victorian. Or Gossip Girl-esque. So is my life generally though, tragic as that is to acknowledge) I've also got a fancy dental-happy diet to follow the rest of my life.

:(

Sorry to hear that! Sounds like a horrible ordeal. As someone who's had to undergo years of braces and other toothy procedures, as well as perennially terrible gums, you have my full sympathy.

Coincidentally, I have a dental appointment tomorrow. My first since turning 18, so I get to pay for it. Hooray. I made a point to my mum about boycotting it. She didn't seem to find it as disgusting that I have to pay $60 for a check-up. Seriously. Wut. I know that's not bad compared to what you guys have probably paid in the past, but I mean the whole thing is ridiculously overpriced. :indiff:

:erm: Seems a bit rumoury at the moment.

Some of them do offer a discount. Mine was $45 for a while, but then they stopped doing that. :rolleyes:

I've heard two people say it's Tim Southee who's at the centre of this incident. Not sure how reliable that information is.

I'm looking forward to more of this kind of thing :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be worried if it was Tim Southee. He's probably the youngest going to the world cup anyway isn't he? How do you even get in that kind of situation with someone you've never met (I assume)?