do you hate TiRO ?

abomufc108

Do you hate TiRO ?  

580 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate TiRO ?

TiRO is the song that got me into muse. i mean REALLY got me into muse. before i heard that one i'd heard a couple of songs on rage and video hits (i know :facepalm:)

but after i heard that one... well... hooked. amazing song. a.maz.ing.

actually, it was the WEMBLEY performance of TiRo i first heard on the tv (i feel like such a noob :$)

before that i'd heard smbh and starlight around, on triple j a bit etc (again, i know :facepalm: :facepalm:)

but TiRO really made me take notice. i went and found the cd, and the rest is history :)

so no TiRO bagging. 'tis epic. lovelovelove it :awesome:

I may have a guess... probably there is hate to this song because of the issue of the "Twilight Series" (same thing that's happening with some fans and supermassive black hole) but i guess if you forget twilight exists haha you love those songs, happens to me... but in general TIRO is a pretty good song, starting for the bass line.

My dad dug up the single for this that i asked for when it was released. So i liked it then... but its one of the most played songs of theirs. It has become a bit dull and tedious, but given a long break from it, i'm sure i will come to enjoy it again. It's not one of their best. But then, it IS on Absolution so.. :p

To be honest, even though it was one of the first songs on the album I absolutely loved, it has aged way too horribly for me. It's decent, but I don't want it to be on the live setlists personally. For me it's the only live Muse song I've been able to consider "filler" along with Butterflies and Hurricanes.

....why isnt there an option for I LOVE TiRO???

adomufc108, I dont know why you bother on this forum when you clearly dont like much about Muse.. All your threads whine about about how much you hate this or that about a song / album, or how Muse aren't as good as this or that band... Just my opinion but I'd love to know exaclty what you DO like about Muse!

did you even read my post ?

i always said i love the song but reading the forums this song (and Plug in baby) don't seem as likeable

Jesus :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Archived