> We are half asian and little bits of german, french, italian, spanish....lots of different heritages.

>I would like to talk about the h1n1 virus. It is possible that the governement engineered this virus because the vaccination was completed so quickly. This virus united the world on a different level. Just a thought...........

I-see-what-you-did-there_trollcat.jpg

Record breaking skid mark of jizz!

From here to the horizon, then turn left!

You know, when I read that last night and LOL'd I thought it was because I was tired. But now I'm awake, read it again and I'm LOLing again. It's just hilarious and should be quoted into next year.

...And as a Doctor Who fan the turn left bit adds something for me. :D

[...]

TL;DR :awesome:

You know, when I read that last night and LOL'd I thought it was because I was tired. But now I'm awake, read it again and I'm LOLing again. It's just hilarious and should be quoted into next year.

...And as a Doctor Who fan the turn left bit adds something for me. :D

TL;DR :awesome:

Glad to meet a fellow DW fan!

QUOTED? The skid mark of jizz? quoted? Things might get a bit sticky!

No more conspiracy stuff in here please, there's threads in the Current Affairs forum for that.

Wot? No conspiracies on why bread has a face in it!?

Wasn't me guvnor! *Tugs forelocks, crumples flatcap in hand, skuttles off*

because Matt wrote it, and there will always be n00bs who think Matt has all the time in the world to read their postings. :LOL:

Haha the old post and run maneuver!

Well, he does to be fair. :LOL: Part-timer.

LOL @ "part-timer" When we all know it's his robot stunt double that bothers with the board. 10101001101100110110 lol

have you read it?

it was too long and too tiny for me..

what's it about this time?

I didn't read it, anything that makes me squint pisses me off.

Archived