I've sent a gift to MUSE for Matt from Japan and from my families heritage. I picked an address and hope you receive this gift. It is small in comparison to what I've gotton from your music. There are a second and third piece. I want to see if this makes it to you.

Take Care and Best Regards this Holiday Season,

asianorchid, lilyblossom, and stargazinglily

I hope you put plenty of stamps on it, coz he lives on MARS!

• 2 weeks later...
What was the thread about anyway? Ooh yeah, ISP's and oh my God it's Matt and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *faint*

:LOL:

The poor guy only wanted to start an interesting discussion... :facepalm:

:chuckle:

every day I wonder why this thread is still alive, did anyone post a serious answer to Matt's?

I could not get myself to scoll through all the "OMG, Matt wrote it and I love you" posts either. :LOL:

:chuckle:

every day I wonder why this thread is still alive, did anyone post a serious answer to Matt's?

I could not get myself to scoll through all the "OMG, Matt wrote it and I love you" posts either. :LOL:

Actually quite a lot of people did post serious answers, even me.

Hard to believe that I can post anything that's not taking the piss outta someone but meh, he had a point!

Had a really bad day. No ISPs stuff. Mailing more...not to Mars. I don't like posting unless general. Everyone has an opinion....lust like everyone has an *******.

I swear this is a duplicate account and that's actually matt's rambles :LOL:

If kev finds out he will get a permaban :eek::chuckle:

This thread has been a laugh from the first post!:LOL:

True! :LOL:

I still don't understand why he felt he had to explain himself on here...

Actually quite a lot of people did post serious answers, even me.

Hard to believe that I can post anything that's not taking the piss outta someone but meh, he had a point!

Well I started scrolling, saw only a few interesting comments over the first ten pages so I gave up, which is too bad because I DO have an opinion about what he says and actually disagree on some of his points :LOL: But I just couldn't be arsed to post it all here and then see it disappear in five minutes time because ten other fans posted "oh my god" at the very same time...

I swear this is a duplicate account and that's actually matt's rambles :LOL:

If kev finds out he will get a permaban :eek::chuckle:

True! :LOL:

I still don't understand why he felt he had to explain himself on here...

One word: WINE!

I was wondering the same thing... Maybe he got a lot of comments via his myspace or so, people going "are you nuts, even MORE taxes???" :facepalm:

See above!

i'm terribly sorry, no.

:noey:

edit- hang on so you're saying.. asianorchid.. is actually a drunken matt? :eek:.

Mind - blown.

I did actually have the same thought! Not drunken Matt but troll Matt!:LOL: He has threatened it! :LOL:

But that would mean he would have had to have gone to the trouble of setting up a fake twitter account with a random fan photo on it it as well! So sadly, I don't think so.

i'm terribly sorry, no.

:noey:

edit- hang on so you're saying.. asianorchid.. is actually a drunken matt? :eek:.

Mind - blown.

I did actually have the same thought! Not drunken Matt but troll Matt!:LOL: He has threatened it! :LOL:

But that would mean he would have had to have gone to the trouble of setting up a fake twitter account with a random fan photo on it it as well! So sadly, I don't think so.

Anything is possible.

Gollum comes to mind.

Matt, I am so lonely and I need a hug. Did you ever get my slideshow of us in Dublin to see you? I can post it again. I am waiting for my computer but I have it all planned out....very doable and lots of easy ways to add and incorporate MUSE. I have to do this stuff to keep me busy and we are trying to get tickets Chicago. Doesn't look like St. Louis is on the list. I can understand!!! I don't want to be here and there is noting to do if you travel here. Had a really bad day. No ISPs stuff. Mailing more...not to Mars. I don't like posting unless general. Everyone has an opinion....lust like everyone has an *******. Can't wait for the response on that line. I am not one to put out a lot information. I don't know how you handle everyone' s opinion. I can handle criticism/opinions. Some info correct and needed. I've never tried posting, blogging. No thoughts on whether I care for it all. Signing off. Have a good day. Bye.

Asianorchid, are you Christina on Twitter? You look very happy in the photo. Hope you're feeling better now.

Archived