Yep. :awesome: Imagine searching for your own thread amongst a thousand other threads about how sexy you are. What a fucking great job.

I hope he writes a song about it.

They think I'm Sexy

They made me a VIP

But All I really wanna do is

Talk about them mother fuckin' ISPs

• 2 weeks later...

I read a lot of it Gemsy the blog and responses. Though I don't know the artist, it was really interesting, thanks for posting. I never knew that artists don't get anything from record sales. Though, if they're successful enough, they make a good living, they are still being exploited by others who add little to the process. Direct finance, fan to artist, does sound an appealing way to get rid of the capitalists, maybe throught the internet, that is possible, but doing it by donation is taking it too far I think.

Another thing that struck me is that she talks about the connection with fans on a personal level and the people who didn't have any money writing stuff on leaves! (I know its very New Age - just made me giggle the thought of a Muse reaction - "thank you, I've just worked 6 months on this album and you give me a pile of fucking leaves":p :LOL:) but as an analogy, when the fans embarrassed Matt by voting him sexiest male, obviously alongside voting Muse best live act (it's in my mind because the thread reappeared this morning) that's what they're doing - they're giving leaves.:)

Yeah sorry, it is a bit tl;dr. :LOL: I love Amanda's passion for art though. She's amazing.

I read a lot of it Gemsy the blog and responses. Though I don't know the artist, it was really interesting, thanks for posting. I never knew that artists don't get anything from record sales. Though, if they're successful enough, they make a good living, they are still being exploited by others who add little to the process. Direct finance, fan to artist, does sound an appealing way to get rid of the capitalists, maybe throught the internet, that is possible, but doing it by donation is taking it too far I think.

Another thing that struck me is that she talks about the connection with fans on a personal level and the people who didn't have any money writing stuff on leaves! (I know its very New Age - just made me giggle the thought of a Muse reaction - "thank you, I've just worked 6 months on this album and you give me a pile of fucking leaves":p :LOL:) but as an analogy, when the fans embarrassed Matt by voting him sexiest male, obviously alongside voting Muse best live act (it's in my mind because the thread reappeared this morning) that's what they're doing - they're giving leaves.:)

She is fabulous. Check out some of her stuff, she's piano-y and singy and awesome. And she does have a lovely connection with her fans. I guess it depends who you are though and who you attract... I know Muse get a lot of psycho fans so I don't know if that kind of connection would be wise in their case. :LOL:

Awww, giving leaves. :happy:

I guess it depends who you are though and who you attract... I know Muse get a lot of psycho fans so I don't know if that kind of connection would be wise in their case.

Yeah I've heard some weird stuff!:( I completely agree with you Gemsy, they have to be careful.

Despite that kind of thing though I think Matt has come over recently as really sweet regarding fans. I don't know if he's always like that as I haven't been following interviews long enough but hopefully he's aware that the majority of fans are sound. Well hopefully they are :LOL: I haven't actually met any apart from a couple of guys at V and the odd fan at Teignmouth all of whom seemed fine.

I'll try and find time to check out this singer.:)

omgomgomgomgogmogm

ok so i am gonna act like a random person said this....

i didn't understood half of the things you said but for the half i did understood i agreed and so did my sister ;);)

"- Anyway, I just wanted to throw in an alternative view."

hell yeah you should!

Guest QueenOfNerds

Dear Mr Bellamy,

I think you're hot. I think about you quite a lot, mostly with no clothes on.

Your willing sex slave,

Laura

x

P.S Oh yeah I like your ISP idea too.

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Mr. Bellamy, I yearn for tenderness in a warm word, a passionate kiss, an understanding shoulder, and incomprehensible intimacy between two souls. Words sweeter than honey and honesty without a second thought-trust. This is not rock-n-roll, it's simply life. Loneliness in a safe place, in a crowd of friends, emptiness deeper than a chasm of sorrow and three broken-hearts. Unknowingly, chosen the latter. Two beautiful children born with unconditional love on my behalf and trusting little souls betrayed by a lustful father-stolen before the first week of life. Is justice ever known? How much pain can a little one endure? I didn't see pain in my little ones eyes soon enough...how does one understand the evil and wickedness? I cannot help the two born in my love only...the evil tried to hide in perfection, silence, and distance. This is the life of three. Should we run? Our souls overwhelmed, we put one foot in front of the other. Evil still knocks on our door....all unimaginable expressions of hatred.

My only way to speak without words. Music is alive. Opens the once blinded eyes of three. Who watches over the three? When will the pain end? How much farther do three have to fall?

Your eMUSEtions opens the eyes of three. Three want to meet the one/three who creates, divulges emotion through endless notes. Please, I plead, please...meet the three. For the three, love is/has been/will be our resistance.

obvious troll is obvious.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Archived