What the hell? :LOL: That belongs in the PMT!

Hmm! I read that earlier and I was thinking that! :unsure::LOL:

PS I think I'm a bit niave. I tend to think that people aren't really that crazy. But I've just read some of the messages left for MattB and I think Muse probably do have some quite strange fans! :erm:

Hmm! I read that earlier and I was thinking that! :unsure::LOL:

PS I think I'm a bit niave. I tend to think that people aren't really that crazy. But I've just read some of the messages left for MattB and I think Muse probably do have some quite strange fans! :erm:

I know this thread drifted a bit, but bloody hell!:LOL:

As for the ISP thing, it don't fucking matter what we think or what we all want.

The top dogs will make a decision based on how much bubbly they can buy at the office party, how many fuel guzzling cars they can get and how many bonuses they can rape from the assets, with the attitude of not giving a shit about performers, artists, musicians or whatever.

If they slap a tax on the ISPs you can bet your left nut that the artists won't see a penny of it.

I know this thread drifted a bit, but bloody hell!:LOL:

As for the ISP thing, it don't fucking matter what we think or what we all want.

The top dogs will make a decision based on how much bubbly they can buy at the office party, how many fuel guzzling cars they can get and how many bonuses they can rape from the assets, with the attitude of not giving a shit about performers, artists, musicians or whatever.

If they slap a tax on the ISPs you can bet your left nut that the artists won't see a penny of it.

It will go to the Government, who will then blow it on bailing out banks and pumping money into paying off the huge debt they've built up. But as long as we're not stealing then its all ok.

It will go to the Government, who will then blow it on bailing out banks and pumping money into paying off the huge debt they've built up. But as long as we're not stealing then its all ok.

Banks can suck my arse as well.

They won the right to steal money straight out of your account the very day before they announced that bank bonuses for their own wages are back. Hmm wonder who's paying for that.

don't know much but i HATE my ISP at the moment.. fucking decreased the amount of bandwidth we get or something, do ANYTHING and the internet cuts off.. watch how i wont be able to post this for about half an hour now..

Who you with? I'm with Virgin.

Who you with? I'm with Virgin.

Pipex, thanks to my dad.. knowing him they were probably the cheapest or got a good review in some obscure computer mag.. i'm not happy.. he refuses to change either who we're with or what we're paying, i mean paying the same for worse connection's just dumb..

Pipex, thanks to my dad.. knowing him they were probably the cheapest or got a good review in some obscure computer mag.. i'm not happy.. he refuses to change either who we're with or what we're paying, i mean paying the same for worse connection's just dumb..

Damn, see now when I don't get good quality for what I pay for, I threaten to go to trading standards with it.

:LOL: I just noticed that Matthew actually wrote it :facepalm:

Ok, gonna read it all what he said :rolleyes:

Good luck with that!

I want talk to you about your Internet Service Providings. I can provide you with a providings that is much betterings than your current providings.

Can you imagine if Bellamy did actually provide your internet?

'i want to talk to you about your internet service pwovidings. i can pwovide you with a providings that is much betterings than your cuwent pwovidingsdings, a fwee chicken killing manual shall be yours if you are acceptings my offer.

you are holdings the neck like that and - SNAP'

Does yah computah wefuse to understand how yah' feeling today? Then switch to Bellamy's bwoadband, the only bwoadband that "wipondzamatondwezzey"

:awesome:

But then without warning: All of your internet history deleted with one stroke :erm:

Does yah computah wefuse to understand how yah' feeling today? Then switch to Bellamy's bwoadband, the only bwoadband that "wipondzamatondwezzey"

But then without warning: All of your internet history deleted with one stroke :erm:

good for those who like to indulge in hardcore german p00rn :awesome:

I want talk to you about your Internet Service Providings. I can provide you with a providings that is much betterings than your current providings.

Free ring dings?

It would start with a low rumble, go into a hi pitched squeal then delete itself.

FREE tin of baked beans when you sign up TODAY! We'll provide you with all the latest on the government and aliens.

Do I get an AXE with that or do I have to gnaw on the tin to open it?

:LOL: see i'd like to complain but i dont understand internet speed enough to

well its not so bad anymore now i guess..

You don't need to understand the speed, You say to them "OI! YOU wouldn't put up with shoddy workmanship, there was nothing wrong with my money so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the service. Sort it out or I go elsewhere"

You don't have to tell them you can't leave, just make them think you're going to a better ISP.

You don't need to understand the speed, You say to them "OI! YOU wouldn't put up with shoddy workmanship, there was nothing wrong with my money so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the service. Sort it out or I go elsewhere"

You don't have to tell them you can't leave, just make them think you're going to a better ISP.

:LOL: so just shout at em... well i'm rubbish at shouting as well.. oh but i AM to going to a better ISP, AND i gets free beanz with it :awesome::chuckle: and that would be the basis of my argument :yesey:

:eek: oh no....

FREE tin of baked beans when you sign up TODAY! We'll provide you with all the latest on the government and aliens.

:LOL: beanzz!

'i want to talk to you about your internet service pwovidings. i can pwovide you with a providings that is much betterings than your cuwent pwovidingsdings, a fwee chicken killing manual shall be yours if you are acceptings my offer.

you are holdings the neck like that and - SNAP'

*wants that manual* how awesome would that be? hahahahaha roflol

:eek::LOL: OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU.

can i have official permission to keep that post? pweeshe? :happy: that is WIN...

good for those who like to indulge in hardcore german p00rn :awesome:

Free ring dings?

It would start with a low rumble, go into a hi pitched squeal then delete itself.

Do I get an AXE with that or do I have to gnaw on the tin to open it?

:LOL: nice :chuckle: it probably would though :erm:

Archived