Teignmouth gig merchandise

shinysun

I'll leave this as a serparte thread as I'm sure a lot of people will want to know the answer to this.

Don't take this as fact but I'm under the impression that a lot of it won't be avalible on the website as a lot sold out on the night like the mugs, rock etc. I'd imagine the left overs like all the tshirts will be but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I wasn't prepared to take a chance and wait so I bought a black Seaside Rendezvous tee, a white album tee, the black Muse tee with 'Muse' on the album background and the hoodie! :D

Now your just showing off.....

I did get a black rendevous and Muse with the resistance mosaic but I really wanted the red rendevous and was hoping it would come up on line... major disappointment if itdoesnt.

Now your just showing off.....

I did get a black rendevous and Muse with the resistance mosaic but I really wanted the red rendevous and was hoping it would come up on line... major disappointment if itdoesnt.

There were several other things I wanted to buy, including the red tee, but I couldn't justify spending any more money!

Managed to get a t-shirt, poster and bag... I really wanted a mug but there were sold out. I am not sure they will put the merchandise on the .mu store as I think they wanted it to be only available to people who actually were in Teignmouth but I could be wrong...

Managed to get a t-shirt, poster and bag... I really wanted a mug but there were sold out. I am not sure they will put the merchandise on the .mu store as I think they wanted it to be only available to people who actually were in Teignmouth but I could be wrong...

I'm guessing they'll put them all up but the Seaside ones

I bought a flag...was going to get a t-shirt but my friend bought one and she would have been annoyed if I bought the same probably, and my parents also didnt have much spare money ...Even if they've sold out of t-shirts they will probably be able to get more printed if they want them on the site so fingers crossed. It will probably take a while though...these things normally do for bands, just keep checking

I rinsed the place out as soon as I got in the 'venue' ... then went back for more after :LOL::$

But I made the mistake of getting a poster before the gig, so it's majorly crumpled now, when I could've just waited till after. :(

Anywee, I got a seaside rendevous t-shirt and bag (both black), the black muse logo t-shirt with resistance artwork-stuff inside it, mug, muse rock (canddyyyy!), flag and hoodie!

The Resistance stuff is likely to appear online, but I kinda doubt they'll put seaside rendevous stuff on the site as they seem to be limited edition just for those two nights? Although, having said that, the Wembley tees became available online after the gigs and they were exclusive to those 2 nights as well so that makes no sense lolz :rolleyes:. Anywee, maybe a few items will appear, but def not all of it, which is why I went nuts and bought pretty much everything :LOL:!

There was some woman serving and I asked for the red one. The guy next to her said oh the small red ones are sold out. So I got a black one and though meh, got one anyway ..... the the girl next to me got a small red one. WTF, I didn't say anything as I didn't want to embrass her but I gave the guy an eyeful and he walked off, sharpish. What a mess up, but yeah the resistance stuff should come up on mu but I doubt the seaside stuff will i.e. rock etc...

Guest Ollie Ship

anybody got a spare poster (the £5 one) still sealed they want to sell me? PM me if so ;)

BTW I got the white Resistance album artwork tee, too sexy to not buy. Plus most mens smalls are too big, this one fitted just right :happy:

Great show on Friday lads

Archived