Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

you could've just left it unlisted and sent them a link, although tbf I wouldn't say it's awful. it's miles ahead of most videos in here because a) you're in time, and b) you're in tune :LOL: you do need to learn the song properly though tbf (you play octaves rather than power chords for the first half of the verse)

Ah right, I have to be honest, I read the tab for the intro riff and solo then did the rest by ear, which is probably the reason I'm playing octaves. Plus I haven't really spent that long adjusting the amp around to see what tone I can get (And I've no idea how to find a sound that doesn't sound rubbish on the lower register)

no I meant playing octaves is right, you were playing power chords. also I didn't think your amp sounded particularly bad, mine was probably worse after 6 months of playing :LOL: bear in mind that I'd been playing about 5 years before I hit on a tone that I was consistently happy with, so you've got nothing to worry about yet

What is that drummer doing with his right hand? MAN UP AND PLAY A SHUFFLE.

Also, what is it with guitarists and randomly jumping up and down, then stopping? If you're going to jump, have the courage to make yourself look stupid consistently.

wow, wait a second, dont judge the GSK epic bounce.

Apart from the lack of any toan. He's actually improved a lot. :eek:

Yeah, if it weren't for the horrible tone, wrong chords, and the fact that he STILL hasn't learned to use all four fingers...awesome covers thread anyone?

But more importantly.

That's fucking wood paneling on the walls! Respect.

Archived