Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

I don't know. It seems to be something with his mouth, but does that necessarily mean it's a mental issue?

I'm no expert on retarded people of course coolface-1.png

But to be perfectly honest...He's no worse than most youtube 'guitarists' playing in their bedroom....maybe just a little over enthusiastic (?)

Ok, I don't consider myself to be an expert or anything at this stuff, but my brother is autistic and my mum works for some institution thing helping disabled kids, and imo, that kid does look like he has some kind of mental issue, so it's probably kinda harsh to laugh and make jokes (not saying anyone is) but then there's no reason not to post the videos in here, cos they are shockingly bad covers :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

What's up with green-screen guy? Is he asking to be inserted into gay pron???

Before he had the KOC artwork added to the background (he deleted that video) but now it's just a plain green screen. Do what you will with it... ;)

sweet baby jesus...

z5FCbO913Zk

I dare you to try and listen all the way through...

edit: this takes tone deafness to a whole new level...

edit2: oh lord, i actually understand how he is doing that massive pitch bend thing in that video and the start of the hysteria one... he has his E string tuned stupidly low and is pulling on it do it gets fretted on like, the neck pup...

original...ish... i guess? :LOL::facepalm:

1:20. I watched with a strange fascination.

Archived