1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Hate that. Second worst SMBH tone. First being HAARP

:eek: I agree about HAARP though. Especially the CD. Generally Matt's guitar sounds preferable on the DVD though, with all the songs. I think the mastering on the CD was somehow even worse than it was on the DVD :LOL:

:eek: I agree about HAARP though. Especially the CD. Generally Matt's guitar sounds preferable on the DVD though, with all the songs. I think the mastering on the CD was somehow even worse than it was on the DVD :LOL:

It sounds to me like they put all the better versions on the DVD and then put the rest on the CD. The playing and sound of the CD is nothing compared to the DVD

It sounds to me like they put all the better versions on the DVD and then put the rest on the CD. The playing and sound of the CD is nothing compared to the DVD

Yeah, I agree. I mean, if you compare CD Newborn or Stockholm to their DVD compatriots, it sounds like it's a completely different band performing them. Or at least the instrument parts do.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, if you compare CD Newborn or Stockholm to their DVD compatriots, it sounds like it's a completely different band performing them. Or at least the instrument parts do.

I think the biggest difference in songs is in SMBH. The CD version is terrible but the DVD version is one of the best I've heard them play

yeah, i think something in matt's rig had an epic fail during the motp outro for one of those gigs, so they used the same one for the CD and DVD

One of his past techs said he had a nightmare scenario when some MIDI values or something changed for no reason, and it was while the gig was being filmed for a DVD as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6c7QCPCQqI

I honestly can't tell if it was horrible or not. The audience was too loud to hear the "music." Huge crowd too.

meh. it was OK

too much bass fuzz, and i think the singer messed up a few times.

Also, every time I see a live cover of uprising, the fist pumps never seem to 'work'

Also I there's rarely and rocking out in any live covers. Shame, really

Archived