How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

According to my VERY reliable sources (the dude at HMV), the intro and interlude are now part of the song before it, so Apocalypse has the drums in the beginning, and hysteria has the interlude in the beginning...or falling away with you has it at the end. Whatever! It's still there!

No one's got any more info as to where the show will actually be held or when tickets are going on sale.

Later dated shows in other locales are already listed on ticketmaster.

The mod club website is no help either.

:mad: Just venting right now...

I got a feeling the world is plotting against me ever really getting to enjoy Muse anywhere near my terms.

-Gotta wait 6 months for domestic release of an album that went #1 in the UK.

-Can't get any reliable info about the concert in my locale. I'd settle for a show out in London or Niagara or even little ol' Thorold (probably misspelled that one) for cryin' out loud. Front 54 was a really horrible club the one time I made the trek down there just to see a band perform for 30 minutes.

:mad: Still venting...

Theres been a change in venue..its officially now that Muse will be at Mod Club..checked the muse site on here and it states that..also its listed on this site..but you have to win tickets to go see them? Now wtf is that about??

It also mentions on that site there would be more details on April 5..hopefully tickets will be on sale.

http://www.edge.ca/station/sp_concerts.cfm

Cheers

ARGH!!This better not be true. I was so looking fwd to seeing the show. I probably won't be able to win tickets cause I'm not there in the area. I'm gonna go run them down with my new bike. j/k...I'm so sad... Did you see that the tickets for the BC one is on ticketmaster...Maybe I will have to go to the concert in Chicago...I've got a ticket just need someone to come with me so I won't be killed.

YOU HAVE TO WIN?!?!?!

If it wasn't official before, it is now: I HATE THE EDGE. They're going to ruin this show for the people who actually want to go.

What's with these dumb colours???

ARGH!!This better not be true. I was so looking fwd to seeing the show. I probably won't be able to win tickets cause I'm not there in the area. I'm gonna go run them down with my new bike. j/k...I'm so sad... Did you see that the tickets for the BC one is on ticketmaster...Maybe I will have to go to the concert in Chicago...I've got a ticket just need someone to come with me so I won't be killed.

Now I'm thinking about going to the Montreal show...Ha ha...It's about principals now want to see them in Canada...

I really would like to write at letter to Muse and tell them all the stress the Edge is causing all of us...

Thanks A it would be cool if you could come with me but I wouldn't want to get you into any trouble with your parents.

I had someone to come with me to the TO show...and I was all excited about meeting all of you people!!

Is there still hope?? Tell me there is...

no idea, but I'd SO go with you if my parents didn't exist, and I wasn't broke :)

Pardon my language, but fuck no. I have not waited three years to see Muse live to have to enter a friggin' contest for a radio station that doesn't even play their music. Tomorrow after school I'm heading down to Edge 102 to sort this all out. I should finish class fairly early around 10AM. Anyone else here supporting me?

It's not fair, how can Muse do this to us?

Ditto. Right now is finals for uni and all our big projects are due around this time. Whatever free time I have it's sleeping because I'm not getting much right now as it is for school. On top of that I'm job hunting so I can even do a second year @ uni.

This isn't right, it is a slap in the face, and we do not deserve this.

the Edge102 website now says, details on April 5.

i can't understand why the band would agree to this...it makes no sense at all. usually giveaway-only shows are for bands that are significantly hyped up on the edge, not for a band that they don't play at all.

rivum

So I headed over to the Edge today after class like I said I would. I did get the info. The show WILL be a FREE SHOW hosted by Edge 102 but you will have to WIN your way to get some tickets. Note though, on the Edge site it does not mention the show is 19+, so there's a possibility it's all ages.

Still not fair, right? It's shitty deals I tell ya. Looks like we're gonna have to hope on winning.

a loop hole?!?

I will love you forever if I get this email...

ALSO I will be talking to Joel tonight to see if there's any way he can get me tickets. There's a chance because when The Offspring played a free, win tickets show, it was all ages, and he was able to bring my sister. The problem with that is he got on the guest list and was able to bring one person with him...but he doens't like Muse so I don't think he'd want to go...perhaps he can just score me some tickets. I think I will ask defenitely for one, preferably 2 (it's what he can usually manage) and that I will love him forever if he can get me 4.

Oh, and I want to go to the Edge tomorrow and talk to this *cough* people. I too do not have the luxury of listening to the Edge all day (not that I woud want to, as it is) and I think that this kind of torment is unacceptable. Oh, they'll be hearing from me...

Thanx. You got my email addy of course. Thanks so much. I ditto love you too, as a friend.

Uh, having to rely on winning tickets to see your fourth favourite band it LAMEASS. I say a bunch of us go the Edge and do something really crazy that would make us deserve the tickets on the spot.

Why the hell should anyone have to work to get into a concert when every other show in the hemisphere, sells tickets or accepts a cover charge?

Who the hell is the promoter for this show? They've gotta have a stick up their ass or what?

If Life likes to screw one over and make it going to a concert difficult then one needs to work to get what they want. One needs to be able to work within the confines that have been created so that they do not miss what may be a one time oppertunity seeing Muse In Toronto.

As for the promoter, I dunno, but Hose of Blues does promote the majority of the concerts in Canada. But since the Edge does have all the tickets maybe they're the promoter now.

It's shitty deal how this is all going down and unfair. I guess Muse's record lable thought this would have help Muse more Canadian fans but they forgot to acknowledge the fans already exist, but what has happened has happened and we can't do anything about it now but work to get what we want. Unfortuniately this is how it's going down. If you would like to complain, my best guess would to go to the record lable.

Archived