How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Look at this reply I got from Jonathon at The Edge....I forget kinda what I asked him but I know I asked him more than that!!!

You gotta enter under The Inside Edge, in Exclusive Contests. We will be picking all the winers next Monday. If you win, you get e-mailed. It's all good.

js

WINERS!!!!??? :LOL:

It's all good?! That's what he thinks!

I'll run in the theatre. Locate Matt and beg him to let everyone in under age 19...I know he's not the government or the police but he's got clout ha ha

Umm girls...there has got to be a way to get the people under 19 in it's not fair!

I'll run in the theatre. Locate Matt and beg him to let everyone in under age 19...I know he's not the government or the police but he's got clout ha ha

lol! So many things about this show are unfair.... :rolleyes:

You know what annoys me? I found out that I live a 20min walk away from the Mod Club. :eek: Can you believe it? It's practically in my backyard.

Yup...Guess what I'm finally done my essay! I am so happy only one more thing and I'm done school for the summer he he...Where is this Mod Club thing? I hope I can get to it via public transit...If I win a ticket that is.

lol! So many things about this show are unfair.... :rolleyes:

You know what annoys me? I found out that I live a 20min walk away from the Mod Club. :eek: Can you believe it? It's practically in my backyard.

Yup...Guess what I'm finally done my essay! I am so happy only one more thing and I'm done school for the summer he he...Where is this Mod Club thing? I hope I can get to it via public transit...If I win a ticket that is.

The Mod Club is by College and Ossington. Should be pretty easy to get to. Just need to go to either College or Ossington station and get on a bus/streetcar. Not to far either way.

:eek: Only 4 days (counting today) untill we find out what's going on. This week actually went pretty fast. I'll know by the time I'm back at work on Monday whether I'm going or not. :eek: I'm getting a little freaked out now.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep Sunday night.....

btw, anyone whos planning on driving there better think twice.

i was supposed to go there with a mate of mine a few weeks ago, and the parking situation is horrendous, even worse so with all the construction going on there. i ended up just dropping him off to meet other friends and i went home. it's brutal. there's a grocery store parking lot across the street which you can park in (i think you have to pay tho), but you'll likely have to go early and circle the lot for a while before you find a spot.

best option: subway.

rivum

btw, anyone whos planning on driving there better think twice.

i was supposed to go there with a mate of mine a few weeks ago, and the parking situation is horrendous, even worse so with all the construction going on there. i ended up just dropping him off to meet other friends and i went home. it's brutal. there's a grocery store parking lot across the street which you can park in (i think you have to pay tho), but you'll likely have to go early and circle the lot for a while before you find a spot.

best option: subway.

rivum

I agree, the subway is the only option if you don't want to be stuck driving around for half an hour and end up with a parking ticket.

I don't have to worry about taking the subway or driving.....I'll be walking :D

hey everyone,

I am new.. ive been watching this thread for awhile.

and it's great how all of you are sort of together trying to get tickets.

I have spoken to I think "lesh" on livejournal muse board,

I am "brackish18"..

So yes me and my friend Jon are going crazy to get tickets, im an inside edge member and i entered, and he joined lying that he is 19 and entered.

He wont let being 18 stop him at all, if anything he will get a fake id the day or 2 days before from the shop by the eaton centre.

I really really have to go to this, obviously as you all feel.

me and jon have decided if we dont win we are going down anywayz the night of and looking for scalpers, like people who win and realize they cant go, and we will pay anything!

:'(

Yeah, the waiting sucks. Monday will either be glorious or crap.

On an up note I finally heard Muse on the Edge. 4:07PM to be exact, it was a fantastic moment, lol.

Well I must go back to writing notes for my Art History exam and start my final project for Graphic Communications, talk to everyone on Monday :D May we all get what we've been waiting/wishing for.

The pain of not knowing, like waiting for death to come. Seriously people, I haven't been myself since the news about winning tickets let out... I just have not been at ease! Two of my most favourite bands, Mansun and Suede BOTH broke up last year before I could see them live, so Muse are pretty much my last chance. Them and the Manic Street Preachers are the only bands I like that are still together!

YOU HEAR THAT MUSE!? IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK AND PLAY A NORMAL CONCERT, THIS COUNTRY WILL MOURN.

The pain of not knowing, like waiting for death to come. Seriously people, I haven't been myself since the news about winning tickets let out... I just have not been at ease! Two of my most favourite bands, Mansun and Suede BOTH broke up last year before I could see them live, so Muse are pretty much my last chance. Them and the Manic Street Preachers are the only bands I like that are still together!

YOU HEAR THAT MUSE!? IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK AND PLAY A NORMAL CONCERT, THIS COUNTRY WILL MOURN.

:eek: There is less than 48 hours left!!!

I have not been myself either. Every spare moment I have had is spent thinking about what may or may not happen.

It sucks because I would have traveled to Montreal or Vancouver (maybe both) to see them but it just wasn't a choice for me. :( I just got a really great new job (three weeks ago) and I can't really book any days off...it would look bad as the person before me was fired for taking to many days off. So if I can't go to this show I can't see them at all....which would really make me :'(

But I am trying to look on the bright side.......there is a bright side right??? :D

Updated record of who needs what # of tickets. :eek:

Lesh = 1 Ticket

Steppenwolf = 1 Ticket

RedRoses = 1 Ticket (+1 if possible)

Kaelala = 1 Ticket (+1 if possible)

Libra = 2 Tickets

Madchester = 2 Tickets

HoBag = 2 Tickets

Batphantom = 2 Tickets

VisablexXxnoise = 2 Tickets

KittenintheSnow = 2 Tickets

SarahB = 2 Tickets

Jayomatic = 2 Tickets

simonbb = 2 Tickets

rivum = 2 Tickets

outtathaway = 2 Tickets

Lisseth = 2 Tickets

Canadian = 2 Tickets (+1 if possible)

cezzz = 2 Tickets (+1 if possible

Flydesign = 5 and Over Tickets?!

37 Tickets to just satify everyone on this board??? To make everyone happy....41 :eek: Well I guess that's good news for people looking to sell their tickets at the Mod Club....

So there is all kinds of speculation going around, whether or not the tour will continue. I imagine it would be difficult to sing with thread in your lips.

But this could be a good thing! What are the odds of them postponing an Edge Free Concert? When they could just play a NORMAL show later on that we are willing to PAY for and not have to sit and wait to win? Eh? Catching my drift people?

I feel somewhat relieved though, to know that IF for some ungodly reason there are any of us left without tickets....

:(

*shudders at the thought of all of us outside without tickets*

I am going to have trouble sleeping tonight. I wouldn't be suprised if I sleepwalk to my computer later tonight to see if I won tickets. But then again, I could only sleepwalk if I fall asleep right?

Archived