How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Me too! Barrie or Toronto would be great. NY is too far away so is CA. That's why I hope what others are saying is true that Muse will come to Canada!

hey, if there was a Barrie show I'd defenitely go to that one too! But I highly doubt that will happen, sorry.

I'm up for NY though!

I don't know why this is all stuck together. Now it's confusing. Geeze.

Me too! Barrie or Toronto would be great. NY is too far away so is CA. That's why I hope what others are saying is true that Muse will come to Canada!

Ditto with the loads o' spending of Muse merch I need to get .I need to get all of their albums and if there is a way where I could spend less doing that way then through HMV, or MusicWorld, or Sunrise, or whatever, I'll do it :D Plus all the merch I've seen on their site looks pretty wicked also.

ew. I know.

Muse has to come here. I would spend SO much at that concert. Hell, I'd buy the friggen towel. I need Hullabaloo. NEED.

I want that towel SO badly!!!!!!!!! It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I want *everything*

I'm saving up my money now so that I'll have enough in time...

That's super! I'll probably buy my cd at the concert cause I'm not sure if it will be given to the stores here. There is a Music World, CD Plus, and another one I can't remember the name of...

As some of you already know, I work in a record store, and we've already had about a dozen special orders placed for the album. Once I get a few in stock, they're sold within a week. And this is with the album not even being domestic yet! Muse will do well once the 23rd rolls around...

I had the worst dream EVER.

Also being released on the 23rd is the will&grace season 2 on DVD, Weezer blue album deluxe edition, and the weezer DVD.

So, in this dream, I was in this gigantic HMV on the 23rd, and they had NOTHING. it was all sold out. :( quelle sadness. Maybe I should go pre-order all my stuff?

That's a horrible dream. Don't worry it won't happen. I thought I wasn't going to get my Blindside cd cause I gave them the wrong address. I still got it though.

I had the worst dream EVER.

Also being released on the 23rd is the will&grace season 2 on DVD, Weezer blue album deluxe edition, and the weezer DVD.

So, in this dream, I was in this gigantic HMV on the 23rd, and they had NOTHING. it was all sold out. :( quelle sadness. Maybe I should go pre-order all my stuff?

I went to CD Plus today to see if they would be getting Absolution in on March 23rd,2004. I was thinking that they would probably say that they weren't. But Yesssssssssssssssss they are getting it in. And get this it's only $14.99 Canadian!!!!

17 days...

that brings up an interesting question...whens Origin Of Symmetry gionna be released here?

i love that album...and though alot of people are telling me Absolution is was better (like kenny in moneen...he loves it) i still want origin

Canada's version of Absolution will only have 12 tracks :(

I'm not sure which ones get cut out :(

When did this happen? How do you know this? What the f*ck? This blows.

Okay, not for me, I got the Euro release months ago, but still, why change the album?

what?? but I thought someone said something about bonus tracks...bonus tracks!!

grrr...perhaps it was just a dream...I confuse them sometimes...but I swear someone actually said it!

16 days

oh, and Amanda--if I get the job I'm applying for (probably tomorrow) I'll be able to afford NY as well (I think) but otherwise it may not be possible. *cries*

merch I would want: shirt(s), hoodie, towel, necklace, all CD's and DVD's...basically anything they have I want

Archived