How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

'kay, Lee's Palace is a dank little hole in the ground but whatever. At least they're comin' to TO.

I'm scared that I'm going to start crying right in the middle of class....why can't I be 19?????????

There's a miniscule possibility that it won't be 19+, I've known a few shows at Lee's to be all ages....I'm going to be calling that place non-stop.

And getting a fake ID.

And even if my some chance I do get in, I'm so broke right now and I won't have any money for merch! I wanted to spend like $200! *sniff* ahhhhhhhh :'(

As far as I know, tickets aren't available yet, but I have signed up for an alert thingie on ticketmaster.ca so hopefully we'll all know soon. Though ti is sorta sucky timing, like Aryka I'm so damn broke it's not funny and I wanted to go all merch crazy and stuff.

But yeah, I think we should find a way so that the people who aren't 19 yet can get in. The Muse show may be a one time off thing if it doesn't go well, though I'm hoping and praying that it goes fantabulously, and no one should be denied their right to see them b/c an of age thing.

we've been emailing lee's palace.

More emails would be helpful! :)

What have you been expressing in the e-mails just so we can get a jist of what you're saying so we can possibly start a mini-campaign for everyone. Who is under 19 here??

The one in Chicago is for 19 and older I think cause it's so late...I hope it's an all ages concert in TO...If I can I'm getting a ticket for that one too...So I'll see you there kalelea and everyone else :)

i emailed them as soon as i found out

if they dont make it all ages they need to do an all ages show here at least

The one in Chicago is for 19 and older I think cause it's so late...I hope it's an all ages concert in TO...If I can I'm getting a ticket for that one too...So I'll see you there kalelea and everyone else :)

Yeah, I think RedRoses is right, in Toronto I believe if a concert starts sometime around 9PM or after then it's automaticly a 19+ show b/c alcohal is a main money maker for the venue (ie. the Kool Haus has the gaul to charge $6 for a mixed drink, boo!!). I'll still e-mail Lee's though b/c my little sister is 17 and she's been loving Muse for just as long as I have and she's crushed that is may be a 19+ show.

But anyways, I'm bursting with excitement, I can't wait to see and hear Muse and also see whomever can make it from here :D

Not trying to piss anyone off but I've never really liked going to all ages performances. I've always preferred the more laid back attitude that comes from a slightly older (I'm talking middle-aged people here folks) audience.

But I can't really understand what some of you are going through, all the shows I saw (or wanted to see) as a teen were at all ages or at venues which didn't have to deal with making all their profits off the liquor. Places like the SkyDome and Markham Theatre (best place around here to see a show, by FAR, but a group like Muse would never, EVER play there).

Oh your stupid... ha ha just kindding...I think all ages should be able to come to this concert we'll probably buy all sorts of stuff while where there and they'll make tons of money...It's not fair not letting younger people in to the concert a bulk of the people that like Muse all around the world are under age 19...It doesn't make sense to not allow them to come...they'll have a more packed house if they do let them come and they'll sell more tickets that way...I mean they won't make money off of me I don't even drink...All they'll get is my ticket and pop money...ha ha...

Not trying to piss anyone off but I've never really liked going to all ages performances. I've always preferred the more laid back attitude that comes from a slightly older (I'm talking middle-aged people here folks) audience.

But I can't really understand what some of you are going through, all the shows I saw (or wanted to see) as a teen were at all ages or at venues which didn't have to deal with making all their profits off the liquor. Places like the SkyDome and Markham Theatre (best place around here to see a show, by FAR, but a group like Muse would never, EVER play there).

Writing myself back...ha ha...I emailed Lee's Palace...I hope it helps...I have another idea...Always full of them you know... What if we told them that none of us fans over age 19 will drink while at the concert so that the younger ones can come...Kind of a boycott of sorts...I know this will be a more difficult choice for some than others...but it's worth it if the others can come...So alcohol will be unavailable to all of us while there...What do you think???...I didn't tell this to Lee's Palace I didn't wanna attack them...I just suggested that they'd make more money selling us food and non-alcoholic beverages and that they would get a full house if all ages were allowed to come...Cause a major amount of fans in Canada and around the world are under 19...I'm so smart ha ha....Hmm what do you people think??? You could always drink later...We could make the news I'm sure ha ha...Which would lead to a greater exposure of Muse!! Which is good...he he...I just have way too much time on my hands...

Oh your stupid... ha ha just kindding...I think all ages should be able to come to this concert we'll probably buy all sorts of stuff while where there and they'll make tons of money...It's not fair not letting younger people in to the concert a bulk of the people that like Muse all around the world are under age 19...It doesn't make sense to not allow them to come...they'll have a more packed house if they do let them come and they'll sell more tickets that way...I mean they won't make money off of me I don't even drink...All they'll get is my ticket and pop money...ha ha...

Yes I need to get my ticket for the Toronto concert...Let me know where I can get it I don't live there...Oh and I go my Chicago ticket...Does anyone want it??? I don't think it's a good idea for me to go there makes no sense what was I thinking...Oh yes perhaps I wasn't gonna see em here...

urg, when are they going to release more information? The stress is killing me.

Yes I need to get my ticket for the Toronto concert...Let me know where I can get it I don't live there...Oh and I go my Chicago ticket...Does anyone want it??? I don't think it's a good idea for me to go there makes no sense what was I thinking...Oh yes perhaps I wasn't gonna see em here...

Ticketmaster will most likely sell the tickets, some record stores also sell them in the area. As for the the Chicago one, try posting in the American forum, maybe you'll get a hit :D

Thanks...Kalelea... I just did that...I hope that they sell them on ticketmaster looks as if it's the only way I can get it...Unless someone from Toronto is nice an buys me a ticket from a Record store...It's okay though don't have to.

Ticketmaster will most likely sell the tickets, some record stores also sell them in the area. As for the the Chicago one, try posting in the American forum, maybe you'll get a hit :D

i know...i heard...i was crushed...

you guys have to get me into Lee's....my life is riding on this...and I will probabyl hate you for so long because you get to see them at least 3 times! I hate you. *sniff* no I don't, I love. haha

Damn! sunrise records dont have the muse tickets out yet for the lees palace!!! god damn!! martha I think am gonnew go to the metro with you (chicago) and for the age thing!! THANK GOD FOR FAKE IDZ!! but even if ur under age they put an x mark on the back of yur hand so u cant drink ...I know from experience, cus this one time in TO i went and I had my first fake ID and it was so shitty a fuckin blind old lady would of known its not me!! and the person who saw just laughed at me and was like its ok am gonnew put an X on you, and I was like you can put a million X's on me as long as I get to go in!...hopefully they do the X thing, just incase me ID doesn't work out!

Man stinks a lot...I hope it all works out cause I've been so pushing that there will be a concert here...I'd much rather go to the Canandian one...They better let us all in...I'll start a riot...Ha ha that'd be funny...A small little woman yelling around...I think they will come out don't worry...We can believe in our hearts...I'll see you there if I remember what you look like...

Damn! sunrise records dont have the muse tickets out yet for the lees palace!!! god damn!! martha I think am gonnew go to the metro with you (chicago) and for the age thing!! THANK GOD FOR FAKE IDZ!! but even if ur under age they put an x mark on the back of yur hand so u cant drink ...I know from experience, cus this one time in TO i went and I had my first fake ID and it was so shitty a fuckin blind old lady would of known its not me!! and the person who saw just laughed at me and was like its ok am gonnew put an X on you, and I was like you can put a million X's on me as long as I get to go in!...hopefully they do the X thing, just incase me ID doesn't work out!

HOLY COW. PARTY IN THE T DOT.

Hey minors, believe me, I feel your pain. Let's just pray they will go to the Edge or MuchMusic or something. I always used to rely on that if I was too young to get into a gig.

So when do these tickets go on sale! SOOOOOO stoked!

So when do these tickets go on sale! SOOOOOO stoked!

iunno when the tix go on sale, i've been callin sunrise records n ticket masta.ca n all they dont know, so am gonnew buy a chicago tix for the metro so i cant see 'em twice! but i'd rather see 'em at mont. and TO

So today I had oodles of time btwn my class today and a meeting about second year at my loverly school so I wondered over to the Eaton's Centre, and know what's right by the Eaton's Centre? The Edge :D Or the location of where they broadcast is. So I went in and asked if they're ever gonna play Muse, they said that they recognized the name of the band and it's a possibility in the near future. So now at least it closer to seomthing then nothing. If they start playing Muse before the show date I would think they might head over to the Edge since it's like in the top 10 radio stations in the world, right?? Big audience = goodness :D

And I gotta warn all the minors about fake IDs. Toronto's on a crack down of them. B/c there are three major universities in the downtown area (U of T, Ryerson & OCAD) and because of the double cohort there's a even more underage ppl in the school's trying to scam the booze. We didn't get a frosh week b/c of it, so just watch out, if you're gonna get one then get a REALLY good one that is really believable.

Archived