How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I just phoned the Edge during my lunch hour.

Guess what? They have increased the amount of tickets to be won!!!

There is 300 Pairs available!!!!! :D:D:D

They have also extended the contest time....the draw will happen on Wednesday or Thursday (talk about last minute).

300 pairs of tickets? so if you win you get two? So a total of 600 people then? Geeze I hate waiting. I hope that it all works out if I win cause I don't even live there so how am I supposed to get my tickets?? Might have to call em' about that once I win.

I know....this waiting is getting incredibly silly. At least our chances of winning tickets is better. :)

300 pairs of tickets? so if you win you get two? So a total of 600 people then? Geeze I hate waiting. I hope that it all works out if I win cause I don't even live there so how am I supposed to get my tickets?? Might have to call em' about that once I win.

Do you want to hear my screwed up version of why they didn't give away the tickets today? Because 300 people didn't enter :LOL: Imagine that was the case? Because when I asked him why the date changed he said everyone at the edge thought they would do the draw today but then they increased the amount of tickets......... :D How would you translate that? I can't believe that it's 600 tickets in total! We HAVE to get in! :D

We have a chance in hell, hallelujah!

I dunno about you guys, but I'm going to the Detroit show. I decided that before I was hopeful. It's a free show too, but all you have to do is show up! None of this win tickets bullshit!

OH MY GAWD Wednesday or Thursday now?! I hate this not having a computer crap!! But thank goodness it wasn't yesterday, I was so worried.... I agree with that theory of not enough entries though, why would they extend the contest is EXACTLY the question, other than not enough entries...

If they don't hold off on giving the tickets away again, we may find out if we win tommorow.

I only need 1 more ticket........so if I win a pair (or more) from edge I'll give all the extra to fans who still need tickets :D

I only need 1 more ticket because I went to the Mod Club on Saturday with some friends and they gave a pair of tickets away. They asked what the name of the new album was so of course I SCREAMED absolution and the DJ handed them to me and I just about fainted right there. So I do have 2 tickets....they are blue and it says that doors open at 9pm. There is nothing saying that there is an opening band.

I hope we find out tomorrow, this is just getting too ack to keep waiting around to find out if we have won or not. I have my two exams tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some time to check my e-mail or here to see what's going down.

Canadian- that's amazing! congrats on the tickets :D

Oh, and a little off topic. For anyone in Toronto, The Ontario College of Art & Design (OCAD) is having a free exhibition between 4-6 PM this Thursday. The exhibition is created by all 18 foundation year Principles of Interaction Design classes. OCAD is located on McCaul just a little south of Dundas. The more ppl that come, the better :D I'll post more info tomorrow after school's all done :D

Oh, and a little off topic. For anyone in Toronto, The Ontario College of Art & Design (OCAD) is having a free exhibition between 4-6 PM this Thursday. The exhibition is created by all 18 foundation year Principles of Interaction Design classes. OCAD is located on McCaul just a little south of Dundas. The more ppl that come, the better :D I'll post more info tomorrow after school's all done :D

I would come....where is McCaul?

McCaul is just east of University Ave. TTC standards, the closest subway stop is St. Patrick. Get off @ St. Patrick Station, go East on Dundas and you'll hit McCaul, on McCaul go South. It's in 100 McCaul, the main old building, it currently has the big tabletop building over it. It's right next door to the AGO. It's less then a three minute walk from the station. I'll have some more info tomorrow, I'm pretty sure it's open to the public. My teacher did say it was open to the public, but she may have meant like the public as in the school, but I doubt it :D

McCaul is just east of University Ave. TTC standards, the closest subway stop is St. Patrick. Get off @ St. Patrick Station, go East on Dundas and you'll hit McCaul, on McCaul go South. It's in 100 McCaul, the main old building, it currently has the big tabletop building over it. It's right next door to the AGO. It's less then a three minute walk from the station. I'll have some more info tomorrow, I'm pretty sure it's open to the public. My teacher did say it was open to the public, but she may have meant like the public as in the school, but I doubt it :D

Well, I work 1 minute away from St. Andrew station so I could even walk from there. If I was to go I would get there around 5:20ish as I get off work at 5pm. Would that be too late?

What is it exactly?

*crosses fingers that everyone is made happy today*

:LOL: My fingers have been crossed all week.

The way that I keep checking is that you would think they would first close the contest on the inside edge right? Or maybe we'll get the email first? :confused:

Jonathon @ Edge is going to get another call around noon if we don't hear anything.....and that's a threat. :p

grrr..

i just signed my sister up as an inside edge member, and you are still able to enter the contest.

Has anyone heard anything?

They are giving them away now!!! Finally!!!! Jonathon said that emails are being sent out this afternoon but you may not receive an email untill tommorow morning :rolleyes: but if you don't hear anything by tommorow afternoon you didn't win.

I asked him what the chances of winning were and he said pretty good actually.....so now all we have to do is wait (and check your email a billion times). :D

As soon as one of us gets that email that we have all been waiting for post a message to let the rest of us know........It will probably be later this afternoon or this evening. :D

Okay. Still haven't got a thing. Good luck all!

They are giving them away now!!! Finally!!!! Jonathon said that emails are being sent out this afternoon but you may not receive an email untill tommorow morning :rolleyes: but if you don't hear anything by tommorow afternoon you didn't win.

I asked him what the chances of winning were and he said pretty good actually.....so now all we have to do is wait (and check your email a billion times). :D

As soon as one of us gets that email that we have all been waiting for post a message to let the rest of us know........It will probably be later this afternoon or this evening. :D

you may not receive an email untill tommorow morning :rolleyes:

:mad: If I don't find out anything by tommorow (lets say 12pm) I am going to freak! This is so stupid.

Lets get this straight.....5 days till the concert and no tickets? Have they gone mad??? I know I have! :mad:

Guys, I'm in serious need of help.

My mom never lets me do ANYTHING, and she's on my side for this. She would take aryka and I to the montreal show. You have NO idea how friggen' secure she is with me-barely lets me out ever. This is so..weird of her, and it took aheckofalot of begging.

So, now, here's some more. Anyone got tickets they're willing to give up for poor allzpalz?

Archived