How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Hey Rocket. That rocks perhaps if no one buys my ticket here I'll go with ya. This waiting is driving me to drink lots of chocolate milk. Ha ha...

iunno when the tix go on sale, i've been callin sunrise records n ticket masta.ca n all they dont know, so am gonnew buy a chicago tix for the metro so i cant see 'em twice! but i'd rather see 'em at mont. and TO

everyone get a copy of NOW magazine ASAP !!!

there's a Muse show listing for T.O but it doesn't say Lee's Palace on it! It says somethign else that I can't remember....hope for either a new venue, or maybe even 2 shows! (it's also on the 19th)

Does this mean their playing both lees palace and the mod club theatre and that they'll be at the edge???

It's "The mod club theatre". I;ve looked on their website, and it says NOTHING about being 19+, but I've emailed them jsut for confirmation.

AAAND, it's presented by the edge, so they might be there! (I've emailed the edge, too :p)

Man, I looked em up on ticket master no tickets there either.

I don't know! I mean, it doesn't say ANYWHERE about the mod club, except this friggen' ad, with their picture and an ad for HMV, aaand the edge giving away tickets.

Anyone know about this mod place?

I went to the Edge today, and they said that the Mod Club Theatre is still 19+

They also said that it is not yet onfirmed as to whether Muse will be at the Edge. (but that means that they might be!)

And because this show is an Edge event, I think there are new possibilites for me being able to go. 1) My sister's boyfriend gets me tickets through his connections and 2) Out of the kindness of his heart he gets on the guestlist and brings me as his guest. He doesn't actually have to stay, just be there long enough to get me in!

And to top off all the Muse-ness goodness that's been happening today, my sister heard Hysteria on the Edge today!!! WAHOO!!! three long years I've been waiting for all of this to happen. Good things are happening in this country and we're witnessing the possible beginning of hopefully something very big.

Also, looks like Muse launched a music player for Abosolution. Now all I must to borrow some cash from my sister so I can ge some merch and hopefully Origin of Symmetry @ the show :D Here's to me getting a job some time soon....

Oh, I'd also like to mention, has anyone noticed that the Official Muse site keeps mentionin that Absolution is released in the U.S. but not mention of our home? I mean the U.S. does have a larger market, but Canada tends to love the British bands a little more??

I went to the Edge today, and they said that the Mod Club Theatre is still 19+

They also said that it is not yet onfirmed as to whether Muse will be at the Edge. (but that means that they might be!)

And because this show is an Edge event, I think there are new possibilites for me being able to go. 1) My sister's boyfriend gets me tickets through his connections and 2) Out of the kindness of his heart he gets on the guestlist and brings me as his guest. He doesn't actually have to stay, just be there long enough to get me in!

erica.

ERICA.

EEERIIIICCAAAAA.

Is this the same boyfriend I met once when we were working on the french thing? Hah, flying pigs. Aaanyways...you best do some major suck uppage. And, uh, can he bring 2 guests? *puppy eyes*

Why does it all have to be so confusing? 3 places say Lee's, NOW ad + the Edge say Mod, I'm so confused.

I ditto that. Lee's is more accessable compared to the Mod Club Theatre. I'll go where the show goes, but I just want a final word from somewhere, and for tickets to go on sale, I have to get that before Edge takes over.

On a side note, did anyone hear about what happened @ Edge during the morning show on Friday??

I ditto that. Lee's is more accessable compared to the Mod Club Theatre. I'll go where the show goes, but I just want a final word from somewhere, and for tickets to go on sale, I have to get that before Edge takes over.

On a side note, did anyone hear about what happened @ Edge during the morning show on Friday??

Yeeah, I did. Some jackass stuntness, someone got suspended, blah blah.

let's say that the show is still at Lee's (let's cross our fingers that the Edge are just a bunch of idiots), do you need advance tickets? Or do you pay at the door?

No matter what, all concerts are sold in advance, normally through ticketmaster. It's only if the show isn't sold out then you can buy them at the door.

Me too...Been waiting and checking...Hoping for some answers...They will come sooner or later...I hope we can buy our tickets online otherwise I've gotta jump though a million hoops to get a ticket. This feels a lot like that poem I wrote that everyone else though was wacked out...well it was...but it's true...all this time and energy spent waiting and wondering about tickets...It's crazy

That's a pretty quick venue change from Lee's Palace.

I wish the official site would update, or Ticketmaster would have a listing, or anything.

EDIT: Pollstar lists the show as being @ Lee's (just updated recently too). The official site says Lee's. Someone who knows someone who should know, says it's @ Lee's.

Why does it all have to be so confusing? 3 places say Lee's, NOW ad + the Edge say Mod, I'm so confused.

Someone on the Mod Club boards said Muse are playing there.

I could scream, this is completely irritating.

Whoever said that Lee's is more accessible than Mod, why do you say that? I get that impression too, but I want to know why you think that also.

I just want ticketmaster to get info up so that we all know when tix go on sale.

Lee's Palace is more accessable b/c it's a bolck and a half from the Bathurst Station. I'm still trying to figure out how to get to the Mod Club by subway and the street is close to Ossington Ave... it's just AH until i figure out. The venue change doesn't bother me but I just want to buy my ticket before I run out of money form school.

everyone has probably seen this already, but just in case...(this is from the mailing list)

APRIL

Fri 9---Atlanta---------Cotton Club

Sat 10--Washington------Promo

Mon 12--Philadelphia----Kyber

Wed 14--New York--------The Bowery

Thu 15--Boston----------Axis

Fri 16--Providence------The Call

Sun 18--Montreal--------Cabaret

Mon 19--Toronto---------Lee’s Palace

Wed 21--Rochester-------TBA

Thu 22--Detroit---------Shelter

Fri 23--Chicago---------Metro

Sat 24--Cincinnati------Top Cats

MAY

Sun 2--Indio------------Coachella

Tue 4--Sacramento-------Harlows

Thu 6--San Francisco----Popscene

Sat 8--Seattle----------Newmos

Mon 10--Vancouver-------Richards On Richards

I'm not going to say that you're wasting your money, because I know that I tend to collect everything I can from bands I love, but the only songs that might possibly be cut are Intro and Interlude, which aren't really songs but very short clips. I think it would be silly to cut them, as I think they add a certain atmosphere to the the album, but it doesn't make a big difference, and as someone said above, they may not have actually been cut.

Archived