How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Guys, I'm in serious need of help.

My mom never lets me do ANYTHING, and she's on my side for this. She would take aryka and I to the montreal show. You have NO idea how friggen' secure she is with me-barely lets me out ever. This is so..weird of her, and it took aheckofalot of begging.

So, now, here's some more. Anyone got tickets they're willing to give up for poor allzpalz?

PLEASE, EVERYONE, ANYONE!

Allie and I need to go to this show, as it is our only hope! And we actualyl could...almost. I know of one ticket i could probably get my hands on, but if Allie can't get one, then Allie can't go, which means I can't go. IDEAS ANYONE? SPARE TICKETS, ANYONE? someone please help....I hate sounding emo but I've already cried twice today over this...

nope I just checked now. I've been thinking of Muse a lot today. Where's my ticket people???

Does anyone have an e-mail yet???

This is driving me to a place I cannot even describe.

I feel ill.

Erica, I wish I could help :( I've only got tix for the four already going (Lins, Brian, Luis, me).

nope I just checked now. I've been thinking of Muse a lot today. Where's my ticket people???

Ok, I didn't receive an email.....and 2 friends of mine didn't recieve an email.....BUT MY BOYFRIEND DID!!!!! :confused::D So that's a chance of 1 in four really........

So we have the 1 ticket that we wanted. I hope everyone gets tickets.....this is so nerve racking.....I won't be satified unless other people post that they've won tickets.........

I have 1 ticket to give away so far.......as I do have 1 more friend who needs to check her email.......

FYI: Time and date of the email........April 15, 2004 12:00:57 AM

I'm happpy for you :)

But I'm worried for me :(

The e-mails could be staggered, right? At what point should one start panicking?

Okay, This seriously sucks.

Common...someone else HAD to win tickets right???

So who is going to what concerts?

I'm only going to the Toronto concert....

Normally you are required to pick them up at the Edge, yes.

Shit man, this is torture. No email for me yet either, or my mum. Still hoping on my four other connections...

nothing for me yet either....

i'll be super pissed if i can't go for a reason like i wasn't lucky enough... :mad:

rivum

i was listening to the edge this morning and they made mention of the show on the 9:00 news...

he said "despite having smashed his face on his guitar last weekend, muse singer matt belamy and the rest of them will be in toronto on monday to play at the mod club theatre".

kind of a funny thing to report on the news, but hey, there it is.

at least if they're reporting something like that, they should be announcing winners soon.. (i hope)

rivum

i was listening to the edge this morning and they made mention of the show on the 9:00 news...

he said "despite having smashed his face on his guitar last weekend, muse singer matt belamy and the rest of them will be in toronto on monday to play at the mod club theatre".

kind of a funny thing to report on the news, but hey, there it is.

at least if they're reporting something like that, they should be announcing winners soon.. (i hope)

rivum

:LOL: Matt Belamy and the rest of them?

There will probably be tickets popping up all over ebay over the next few days......also scalpers are probably going to be out. I can't believe that out of 300 pairs of tickets no one else won any?

Someone is going to have to supervise me when I go with James to the edge studios after work to pick up the tickets. :mad:

I'm still waiting to hear from on of my friends.......although the chances that she won any are getting pretty slim now......

i dont understand this.

i entered me, my mom and my sister and not one of us have received an email

and you would think out of all of us on here one of you guys received one.

Do you think maybe they didnt send all the emails out?

ALso was it 300 pairs or 300 individual tickets?

this is killing me.

i will still go down, but how much do you think scalpers would charge for a free ticket!!!

i dont understand this.

i entered me, my mom and my sister and not one of us have received an email

and you would think out of all of us on here one of you guys received one.

Do you think maybe they didnt send all the emails out?

ALso was it 300 pairs or 300 individual tickets?

this is killing me.

i will still go down, but how much do you think scalpers would charge for a free ticket!!!

It was 300 pairs of tickets. 600 in total. I'm in disbelief right now. This really sucks. I was sure that someone would win something. Common, there was so many of us entered.

I am feeling extremely lucky right now though. :D Can't believe it. I never won anything before in my life. Nothing. Now this.

At the same time I actually feel quite horrible. :( I wish I could do something. I knew this was a stupid decision to make it so you have to win tickets. What are earth were they thinking?

Most people here are going to other shows too right? So at least you'll see them? (Trying to make myself feel better) :(

it seems to me that they haven't made the draw yet.

i was listening to the edge on my way back to work after lunch, and kelley (dj) was talking about the show, and saying how you should enter at the inside edge. if they're still saying that, the contest must still be open, no?

keep the faith, kids...

rivum

it seems to me that they haven't made the draw yet.

i was listening to the edge on my way back to work after lunch, and kelley (dj) was talking about the show, and saying how you should enter at the inside edge. if they're still saying that, the contest must still be open, no?

keep the faith, kids...

rivum

Okay......that's just a little frustrating. :mad: I will mention that tonight when I go down to the edge studios.

Oh yeah, and if it's true that you could still enter the contest and everything...what the f*&% are they waiting for?

Also......get more of your friends and family to enter for you to increase your chances. :) I know I will if it's true......

well as everyone I was very frustrated as I had only heard of 2 winners. and i wish i really knew how many toronto/ontario fans there are for Muse.

I would image a hundred or 200 not that many sadly.

So i check email and check email and nothing

then on livejournal this girl posts that she won a pair of tickets and cant go who wants them, i posted first! so i hope she contacts me and i can have them

I just hope I didn't jinx myself before she replies :|

but right now im full of emotion over how angry i am at edge being so lazy and unorganized over this contest.

I've been emailing John at the Edge and he said that you have to go pick it up from them during 8am to 8pm at the radio station.

Maybe you can fill me in on something I'm wondering about though:

once you win, do you have to go down to the Edge to pick up the tickets? How does it work?

im under 19... and it sucks. I wanna see Muse but it's at a legal drinking age club. It's fucked. I'm so fucking pissed. I hate it. I could stand oustide the club and listen to the music, but I don't know if that's possible.

All 600 people that have tickets can't be actual Muse fans so if I didn't have tickets I would go to the venue the night of the concert.....I'm sure there will be people looking to sell their tickets. Don't give up hope. I was wondering what happens if people don't pick up their tickets at the edge studios......

All 600 people that have tickets can't be actual Muse fans so if I didn't have tickets I would go to the venue the night of the concert.....I'm sure there will be people looking to sell their tickets. Don't give up hope. I was wondering what happens if people don't pick up their tickets at the edge studios......

I was thinking the exact same thing... I'd gladly scoop up a ticket if someone doesn't show!

Archived