How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

The horrible story of yesterday:

I was at HMV, and, as always, looking for hullabaloo in the DVDs. I look under muse, and, of course, nada. I decide to look under hullabaloo. there's a name tag thingy. There's 3 DVDs in it. Holy fork. I pick on up, and it's from the 70's and 60's hullabaloo ness.

I was cruuuushed.

Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Domestic cd of Absolution is coming to my town March 23 and it's 14.99!!! I hope it's not late. Crossing my fingers. 6 more days???? unless you don't count the 23rd. 5 more days!! Hoping to see Matthew Bellamy soon. Crossing my fingers.

they're supposed to be planning one, so dont believe some guys live journal over the bands press release

The horrible story of yesterday:

I was at HMV, and, as always, looking for hullabaloo in the DVDs. I look under muse, and, of course, nada. I decide to look under hullabaloo. there's a name tag thingy. There's 3 DVDs in it. Holy fork. I pick on up, and it's from the 70's and 60's hullabaloo ness.

I was cruuuushed.

As it currently stands, Hullabaloo will not be released in North America. There is no region 1 version of Hullabaloo. North America retailers won't carry it because of that fact.

I've got the region 9 (all region?) version of it in Australia and had it shipped here. I can only get it to run on my DVD-ROM.

Buy it online, that's your best bet and hope your DVD can read different regions.

If they EVER came here and played at some forking 19+ venue, I..oh god, I can't express what'd I'd feel with the keyboard. I could go into some mass cursing rage, but it's not worth it.

they BEST not.

That'd be really sucky if they did that, but I doubt they'd ever do that if they came here, right?? More people = Goodness. Though I do see how their music could appeal more to an olderish audience. But if and when they ever come here and the place has a bar, bonus :D lol. Amoretto Sours are my new weakness, I just wish misxed drinks in Toronto didn't cost so damn much. $6 is just too much for a poor uni student :(

Yo peeps. Muse may go to New York. Closer and closer they are getting.

When? b/c if it's to get to NYC is only a $216.00+ greyhound bus ride from Toronto. Somewhat affordable. Driving by car would be cheeper though but I think it's like a 10hr drive. Anyone could make it a NYC weekend if they wanted to since $216.00 is a lot of cash.

woo! I found a copy of Showbiz at Edward's Music World today for $17.99! (same place Alz got hers, but they seem to only ever have one copy stocked at a time)

however this leaves me with roughly $30.00 left in my bank account :eek: :'(

woo! I found a copy of Showbiz at Edward's Music World today for $17.99! (same place Alz got hers, but they seem to only ever have one copy stocked at a time)

however this leaves me with roughly $30.00 left in my bank account :eek: :'(

I've been out all friggen week looking for origin...no one's gonna have it, but I still look :p

aaanyways, I saw SO many copies of showbiz and absolution, of course, after I buy it. I think I'm ordering origin online :)

Hey Canadian Musers, Allzpallz i bought OOS a couple of months ago at HMV..but it cost me 39.99..it was worth the money..so you better keep on saving lol :) But who knows, u may find a cheaper one. Good Luck

Kaelala i heard some news of the NY muse concert also..but they havent shown the exact date, u can read a bit from this site, just scroll down:

http://www.invictus.softmeg.com/

oh right, this is a good site for ppl who dont know..if u register and post a miminal of 5 posts..u can download some of their live gigs on the Live/Rare Media section.

So Rosie, did u get that website rolling yet? Come on now..no lolligagging..lol..keep buggin Nick..nudge nudge

I think any possible shows done in the US & Canada are gonna have to be club shows, they just don't have the area drawing power here and there.

If the NYC Ballroom is true.... I gotta find a way there, hehe. Close enough to drive or go by bus, though driving would be cheeper. Ack! Can't they just come to Toronto and make a bunch of us happy??

Thank you for the loverly words about our home :D I'm pretty sure we love it all too, and I'm pretty sure there are parts we hate about it too (ie: politics, policies, drinking age, and whatnot). I think if anything at all though we want some definute touring dates for Muse in Canada. Canada tends to really love British bands, so I'm sure there are oodles of Canadians just waiting for some Muse music-lovin'.

according to cduniverse.com

1. Apocalypse Please

2. Time Is Running Out

3. Sing For Absolution

4. Stockholm Syndrome

5. Falling Away With You

6. Hysteria

7. Blackout

8. Butterflies And Hurricanes

9. Small Print, The

10. Endlessly

11. Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

12. Ruled By Secrecy

OMG!!!! Toronto, April 19th Lee's Palace!!!!

They're not listed on Lee's Palace's website yet, but ticketmaster.ca does have them up, with a photo to boot, date not listed yet. By the looks of it tickets will be cheep (ya!) but most likely a 19+ show. I'm SO dragging my friends to come see them, lol, and hopefully they'll like Muse :D

I'll also do promo work for the show for free if they want :D I go to school right in the downtown area, plus I live in Toronto for school right now, easy access :D.

I just found this out from a special friend of mine..wahoo i cant believe it, there actually coming here. Man, am i ever stoked!!!

Carbaret in Montreal- April 18

Lee's Palace in Toronto- April 19

Richards On Richards in Vancouver- May 10

Muse Countdown:28 days!!!

cheers.........

Dam...I should have waited...Oh well I'll go to both or just the one in Canada...Are the tickets available for Toronto yet??

I just found this out from a special friend of mine..wahoo i cant believe it, there actually coming here. Man, am i ever stoked!!!

Carbaret in Montreal- April 18

Lee's Palace in Toronto- April 19

Richards On Richards in Vancouver- May 10

Muse Countdown:28 days!!!

cheers.........

Archived