How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

All I know is what the TRACK system at work tells me. And it tells me 12 tracks on the domestic release of Absolution :(

Woo, hey good luck getting the job then Erica :) NY will be so much fun if it happens :) :)

It could be possible that whoever enters the data for TRACK does not consider Intro and Interlude as tracks. Or maybe those are the two being omitted... hmmm...

That's what one of my friends told me that some tracks will not be included. Even if the Intro and the Interlude aren't included that won't be much off a loss their just short songs. I hope that they'll be selling the enhanced version though with the dvd stuff on it.

It could be possible that whoever enters the data for TRACK does not consider Intro and Interlude as tracks. Or maybe those are the two being omitted... hmmm...

I hope that they'll be selling the enhanced version though with the dvd stuff on it.

HMV's TRACK system, their internal inventory and all-encompassing master program doesn't say anything about a 2nd disc, so it looks doubtful.

I've got the bonus DVD, and like most bonus disc versions of albums, there is not really anything on it. Just a bunch of wasted space.

It's got like 30-40 minutes of in-studio footage!QUOTE]

Watching a group of people make parts of songs isn't entertaining, at least in my opinion. I guess it's different when you've actually been that guy tooling around in the studio...

12 days...

yayness for cheep Muse :D As an unemployed student I can definutely afford that :D I'm checking out Newmarket HMV this weekend in hopes they've ordered some, but if not looks like I'll be heading to Hillcrest.

What's with 'dates were announced'? Do you mean American dates??? And if so, what about us?? We're on pins and needles here.....

My friend told me the extra dvd stuff was cool. The only American Dates I can see on the muscle muse site is the May 2nd thing in Indio,CA at Coachella. I can't really see the tour dates on this site cause it looks a little messed up on my pc.

I hope that I wasn't dumb and assuming thinking that they are coming here when maybe their not. There is still hope though there is lots of space inbetween May 2, 2004 and July 2004. I hope that maybe they'd consider doing one or two shows here. Pretty please with sugar on top.

yayness for cheep Muse :D As an unemployed student I can definutely afford that :D I'm checking out Newmarket HMV this weekend in hopes they've ordered some, but if not looks like I'll be heading to Hillcrest.

What's with 'dates were announced'? Do you mean American dates??? And if so, what about us?? We're on pins and needles here.....

They have to tour, and I think Canada is an excellent market for them :D We're a music loving country and especially love British bands.

What is it with British bands that the American's don't get but Canadians seem to pick up on. Jamiroquai, Robbie Williams and The Darkness and to some extent Genesis (the Peter Gabriel period). All seem to have stronger followings in Canada than they do south of the 49th.

-taken from my livejournal in the community "mattofmuse"-

elfreakokid

2004-03-13 18:15 (link) Select

(any news on a Canadian tour? heh.)2006, if you're very, very lucky.

It's a logical assumption. After promising two US tours for this year, all they've got pencilled in is one festival appearance. Then they've got various festivals in Europe to get through, and a couple of small European tours. I'd be surprised if you saw them next year, to be honest.

I'm crushed.

So guess what I finally did today? I headed over to the HMV in Newmarket to check if they're getting Absolution in on the 23rd, and they're not. they're not that is until March 30th AND it's gonna cost $19.99. Eeek! So the guy asked me if me if I wanted to have one put aside and I said 'alright' since I've been waiting for soooooo long for something Muse would release domestically. But when the guy was searching apparently the import of Absolution is actually only $15.99 and has the two extra tracks. Since by that time I had spend most of the birthday money I opted to buy that one. It'll take 3-6 weeks. What I find weird though is that the domestic isn't cheeper than the import. Weird right?

So guess what I finally did today? I headed over to the HMV in Newmarket to check if they're getting Absolution in on the 23rd, and they're not. they're not that is until March 30th AND it's gonna cost $19.99. Eeek! So the guy asked me if me if I wanted to have one put aside and I said 'alright' since I've been waiting for soooooo long for something Muse would release domestically. But when the guy was searching apparently the import of Absolution is actually only $15.99 and has the two extra tracks. Since by that time I had spend most of the birthday money I opted to buy that one. It'll take 3-6 weeks. What I find weird though is that the domestic isn't cheeper than the import. Weird right?

The import has a sale price of 15.99 while the domestic is still at the MSRP. New releases get their sale price the sunday before release usually. I could be wrong though.

Not sure 'bout the release date being pushed back though.

9 days?

Archived