What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

Seems a bit dodgy, but why would they lie about that?

To get them to listen to their radio station, maybe... but I can think of better ways that won't result in thousands of Muse fans wanting to kill me if I'm worng.

Zane said the 8th, but too many are saying the 3rd... i don't want to miss either, so what is the correct date? i want it written in stone! :stunned:

The 8th is still a Saturday, so it won't be on Zane Lowe, if that's the date.

Zane just confirmed on twitter its next Monday at 7.30

Great news! Maybe the date got messed up before because an 8 and a 3 can look similar? :erm:

Just to reiterate for US peeps, Uprising will also supposedly be played on San Francisco's 105.3 on the 3rd as well. Not sure what time.

Great news! Maybe the date got messed up before because an 8 and a 3 can look similar? :erm:

Just to reiterate for US peeps, Uprising will also supposedly be played on San Francisco's 105.3 on the 3rd as well. Not sure what time.

Radio 1 is more reliable in my opinion (especially now), and San Fran will cause me to stay up late. :happy:

(Non-topic-alert!)

I worked very hard and a lot on my video version of USoE.. but didn't even get more than 600 viewers after almost a week!

So don't waste your time and watch:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-DAhg-ie4

Dude what happened to Collateral Damage. Theyre not clicking on your video beause the song is about 6 mins and you only have the 3 minute version.

Seems a bit dodgy, but why would they lie about that?

To get them to listen to their radio station, maybe... but I can think of better ways that won't result in thousands of Muse fans wanting to kill me if I'm worng.

Zane said the 8th, but too many are saying the 3rd... i don't want to miss either, so what is the correct date? i want it written in stone! :stunned:

Zane actually never said the 8th, it was said during a very confusing conversation between the guy filling in for Zane and a producer... during that convo they also got a couple of other basic facts wrong, so IMO the Aug 8th date was never that reliable....

Plus, after that was said, Zane himself said he had no idea when he'd be playing the song, so....

But either way, Zane's saying next Mon now, and that's just :awesome: Can't wait!

Zane actually never said the 8th, it was said during a very confusing conversation between the guy filling in for Zane and a producer... during that convo they also got a couple of other basic facts wrong, so IMO the Aug 8th date was never that reliable....

Plus, after that was said, Zane himself said he had no idea when he'd be playing the song, so....

But either way, Zane's saying next Mon now, and that's just :awesome: Can't wait!

Zane's producer Sam said 8th September initially, a day after the single release :LOL:

Huw just said 8th August because that sounded 'about right' :LOL:

Zane's producer Sam said 8th September initially, a day after the single release :LOL:

Huw just said 8th August because that sounded 'about right' :LOL:

Yeah, I think what happened there was that he was thinking of the release date we've been given, Sept 7th and accidentally said the 8th, and then Huw was thinking that was wrong because the radio play should be in Aug and so he adjusted the date accordingly.... so, mass confusion all around :D

Glad to have that cleared up, i was thinking 8th was very random.... and it's all good anyway, because the 3rd is earlier :D

7:30pm did someone say? *books free time*

I imagien the forum will be in "crazy mode" as soon as the song is finished.... does anyone if Muse have a music video for it?

Glad to have that cleared up, i was thinking 8th was very random.... and it's all good anyway, because the 3rd is earlier :D

7:30pm did someone say? *books free time*

I imagien the forum will be in "crazy mode" as soon as the song is finished.... does anyone if Muse have a music video for it?

Yeah be prepared for mass flowings of spaff about the song :happy:

Mainly from me :awesome:

Good point about the video... My bet is that if there is going to be a video, Channel 4 here in the UK are usually the ones to get the first look in.

Trouble is they play the new video at a ridiculous time at like 00:15 so it's very frustrating.

NIIICE!!!! finally some "reliable info" after all the mess with the impossible dates and the nevertrustML news.

Could anyone help me with some links to hear this online? I know there are links in the Proyect Eurasia threads but there are so many pages on those...

NIIICE!!!! finally some "reliable info" after all the mess with the impossible dates and the nevertrustML news.

Could anyone help me with some links to hear this online? I know there are links in the Proyect Eurasia threads but there are so many pages on those...

just google "bbc radio 1"

Yeah be prepared for mass flowings of spaff about the song :happy:

Mainly from me :awesome:

Good point about the video... My bet is that if there is going to be a video, Channel 4 here in the UK are usually the ones to get the first look in.

Trouble is they play the new video at a ridiculous time at like 00:15 so it's very frustrating.

Don't worry, I'll avoid you and your ways at that time :)

I've noticed that, 4Music usually have the exclusives... but last time, invincible was at such a stupid time, i almost fell asleep (and not just because the video was cheesy :unsure: )

i would of thought Muse would have let us known about a video this close to the date.

Don't worry, I'll avoid you and your ways at that time :)

I've noticed that, 4Music usually have the exclusives... but last time, invincible was at such a stupid time, i almost fell asleep (and not just because the video was cheesy :unsure: )

i would of thought Muse would have let us known about a video this close to the date.

Yeah it's always best to avoid that sort of thing :LOL:

I'm sure as soon as Muse want us to know about the video we'll know because we're connected to the main site... Not to mention their Twitter page is a reliable outlet for Muse.

Keep your eyes peeled over the next 2 weeks and I'm sure we'll see something.

Yeah it's always best to avoid that sort of thing :LOL:

I'm sure as soon as Muse want us to know about the video we'll know because we're connected to the main site... Not to mention their Twitter page is a reliable outlet for Muse.

Keep your eyes peeled over the next 2 weeks and I'm sure we'll see something.

I wonder what kind of video it would be... I bet there is a thread for that... I hate having to search for these kind of things.

Sounds like a plan... *wanders back to twitter to watch matt and his confusing ways*

I wonder what kind of video it would be... I bet there is a thread for that... I hate having to search for these kind of things.

Sounds like a plan... *wanders back to twitter to watch matt and his confusing ways*

I don't think there is a thread, especially not for Uprising, as we've only just heard about the officially airplay date.

It'll be difficult to think of what the video will be like when we've yet to hear the song itself.

My twitter convo with Mike Folker:

Kynacologist - RT (via @MikeFolkerCD101): "Heard another new Muse song, Uprising pretty good, sounds like Starlight." Oh jeez. Let's hope he's wrong.

MikeFolkerCD101: @Kynacologist It's not too bad, definitely a radio song. United States of Eurasia is more my cup of tea. Find it on Youtube.

So by the sounds of this, it'll be the more commercial song on the album. Hopefully the Starlight reference doesn't refer to the sound. Probably just the commercial appeal.

Archived