lmao on Eastenders Stacey was listening to it while hoovering, then she put it back on but got told to take it off & had to put on Beyonce!! Rudeness!!!! It was Super massive blackhole btw :D who knew eastenders producers had such a good taste in music:happy:

Already been said:)

assassin was also on at the beginning of hollyoaks (tomorrows episode that is as i watched it on e4) :D

i saw that too :happy: but they edited it all stupid at the end grrr :mad::p not as bad as what they did with take a bow though :noey::LOL:

and whats all this eastenders business??? :eek: iz dey liek dissin da smelly black hole?? :eek: scandal!!! :p

i saw that too :happy: but they edited it all stupid at the end grrr :mad::p not as bad as what they did with take a bow though :noey::LOL:

Urgh the editing of TOB on Hollyoaks was awful, truly crap :yesey: Still good to hear it though :happy:

Off topicness - The new hollyoaks title music is shitey :noey: *Off to the hollyoaks thread to ramble* :p

Urgh the editing of TOB on Hollyoaks was awful, truly crap :yesey: Still good to hear it though :happy:

Off topicness - The new hollyoaks title music is shitey :noey: *Off to the hollyoaks thread to ramble* :p

:LOL: :LOL: i know it sounds silly grrrrrrr they should have just left it :rolleyes:

*follows to hollyoaks thread to ramble*

...New Born is from 2001 isn't it? :stunned:

2004 apparently :erm:

Edit: Yeah 2001 (probably, you know more than i :p)

Sooorry the question was actually - Glastonbury Headliners, name the performer and the year they headlined, and then they played New Born. I just assumed it was to do with the release or something of new born :$

I didn't doubt my sanity, I questioned my level of insanity. :p

And back on topic, I've heard Muse in my ears, lol.

Pfft same thing :rolleyes:...:$

Ive been very tempted to say ive heard muse 'on my cd player' or 'on my ipod' in this thread, clearly temptation is too much for some :p

dunno if it's been mentioned already,but there's a show on MTV called "Bust a Move" and this one law student wanted to just stop studying and become a dancer..

so he went to the show to learn some moves and show his family that he's serious about it..and they chose "Feeling Good" as background music...

It was hilarious seeing some gay guy making little pirouettes to Muse..:LOL: :LOL:

dunno if it's been mentioned already,but there's a show on MTV called "Bust a Move" and this one law student wanted to just stop studying and become a dancer..

so he went to the show to learn some moves and show his family that he's serious about it..and they chose "Feeling Good" as background music...

It was hilarious seeing some gay guy making little pirouettes to Muse..:LOL: :LOL:

were they as bad as when matt does them :LOL: