I've seen Uprising video over 40 times, and Undisclosed Desires video about 15 times from finnish music TV channel called Voice. And on Voice they have this "What song?" competition where the hosts preform a song and change the lyrics a bit. :D Last friday that song was Undisclosed Desires and of course I recognized it. The lyrics were about christmas. You can win stuff if you call and get the song right but I didn't call.

Edited by Mist

I watched MTV's Top 40 videos of 2009 today because my sisters were watching it.

Uprising was only #40. :indiff:

Uprising made 6th place on MTV TWO's Top 50 vids of 2009:yesey:

My sister heard Undisclosed Desires when she was working in Mothercare yesterday, also when I was out shopping the other day I noticed in Republic that they have a massive painting of the New Born single artwork, never noticed it before as it's painted on a piller so I could only see the "US" bit of the "MUSE" logo:LOL:

My sister heard Undisclosed Desires when she was working in Mothercare yesterday, also when I was out shopping the other day I noticed in Republic that they have a massive painting of the New Born single artwork, never noticed it before as it's painted on a piller so I could only see the "US" bit of the "MUSE" logo:LOL:

Really? :eek:

In every Republic do you think, or just the one you were in?

Oooh what show?

I was also just watching a clip of David Tennant receiving his gold Blue Peter badge, and as they were playing DW clips they played a snippet of Butterflies and Hurricanes :awesome:

Just watched that :awesome:

he totally deserved that badge :happy:

Exogenesis:Overture on an advert on e4 :)