Some replay of a concert on Fuse or something like that they showed part of a Muse concert...unfortunately, they only showed SMBH and Starlight on the show. But then the channel played Map of the Problematique during the credits, and showed the Knights of Cydonia music video after it. So I was happy.

EDIT: I asked my dad. It was actually Palladia or however you spell it.

Edited by rainingradioheads

Charolette Ruuse [starlight]

Macy's [starlight]

Trailer for Watchmen [Take A Bow]

Radio [sMBH]

The only part that pissed me off is the fact that people think Starlight and SMBH are the only songs by Muse. :mad:

That is really annoying. I'm trying to get people at my school to figure that out too. Although the majority of them haven't heard Starlight either.:rolleyes:

That is really annoying. I'm trying to get people at my school to figure that out too. Although the majority of them haven't heard Starlight either.:rolleyes:

Whenever people see my Muse hoodie, they are like "That's the band that sang in Twilight!" or which is more annoying "Stephine Meyer loves so I think I should like them too!"

Whenever people see my Muse hoodie, they are like "That's the band that sang in Twilight!" or which is more annoying "Stephine Meyer loves so I think I should like them too!"

and that is why i want to burn twilight

all the books and all the movies.

(stephenie meyer too then!)

i think you might go to the mall to much!

Actually, yesterday was the first time I went to the mall in months.

Some replay of a concert on Fuse or something like that they showed part of a Muse concert...unfortunately, they only showed SMBH and Starlight on the show. But then the channel played Map of the Problematique during the credits, and showed the Knights of Cydonia music video after it. So I was happy.

Wow, on Fuse? That's crazy. Do you know when they might replay it?

And where did you find a Muse Hoodie? I've looked everywhere.

Trailer for Watchmen [Take A Bow]

I love that song, but God I get tired of it. I work at a movie theatre, and we play film trailers on a big projection screen in the lobby, and every 10 minutes or so that song is played...since before New Year's! It's definitely overplayed. Only one other employee actually knew the song.