SMBH on 'So You Think You Can Dance?'.

Some chick was dancing to it. :LOL:

Haha yes! She was pretty out of time, I thought. didn't really pull it off. To dance to SMBH and do it justice you have to sex it up a bit. She still got through to the next bit though...

Invincible was on in sportsgirl a while ago.

I saw MotP on Top Gear a while ago. They also used the TaB intro for another episode. Knights of Cydonia was on the AFL grand final in september. And it's all over triple j now because it won the hottest 100.

wooooooooooooooooot!:musesign:

yay I know :happy:

I tried to vote for it but my email chucked a spazz and shut me out, so I couldn't confirm it :indiff:

What'd Invinvible come?

58. then richard kingsmill gave muse all these awesome compliments, basically calling them the best live band out :happy:

:D when?

speaking of top gear, I think I just missed it :erm:

I'd check but my mum's watching something else and is in a bad mood

on the best of ep on sunday night...it's always played on there :LOL:

i was walking through town yesterday and i could hear invincible from somewhere so i stopped (in the middle of the street haha) slowly worked out where it was coming from...and ventured into the shop :LOL: i waited about 15 seconds then left :LOL:

.......fun times :happy:

ooh and i was at a gig last night and there's a mcdonalds near the venue which we walked past and i could hear smelly black hole playing in there, so i had a bit of a spazz (as i always do when i hear muse played in public :$) anyway i went in there and did a little dance hehehehe :LOL: luckily my friends followed me........or i would have just looked like a right geek :stunned:

..............i probably did anyway :unsure:

Well, Sky Sports uses Starlight for all of the international football (soccer) matches and I can't help but clapping along driving every else mad :rolleyes:

I heard Sunburn on a golfing thing on Sky Sports the other day too

And Knights Of Cydonia came on in Abrakebabra (fast food shop like Mc Donalds) and well lets just say I think I should have gotten a free bag of chips for my headbanging :LOL:

I was just going through radio stations while making some food and I heard a song I recognized. So, I thought "ooh, i'll leave this on, I know this song" then I realized what it was -- Map of the Problematique!

I have never heard that on the radio before! The only Muse song I ever hear on the radio here is Starlight, and even that is rarely on.

Then I realized that the station was doing a countdown -- it was the #5 requested song.

It made me happy :D

Was the song just recently released as a single in the US or something? I can't figure out why they would be randomly starting to play it here.

I was just going through radio stations while making some food and I heard a song I recognized. So, I thought "ooh, i'll leave this on, I know this song" then I realized what it was -- Map of the Problematique!

I have never heard that on the radio before! The only Muse song I ever hear on the radio here is Starlight, and even that is rarely on.

Then I realized that the station was doing a countdown -- it was the #5 requested song.

It made me happy :D

Was the song just recently released as a single in the US or something? I can't figure out why they would be randomly starting to play it here.

Because it was a request? :confused:

Anyway, I never hear Muse songs on our radiostations either. Except Starlight, yes, but even that one only when it was released :rolleyes: