two songs in a row? :eek: phiiiitt!!!! :happy::D

:yesey:

I couldn't belive it myself :LOL:

they played time is running out on radio1 earlier, my mum woke me up ringing me to play it down the phone :rolleyes::LOL:

LOL Your mum's love is unhealthy :LOL: mine's the same :$:LOL:

Absolutely yonnnks ago, before I was a hardcore muser (and before HD and camera phones were around :rolleyes:) I heard Forced In used on a film4 advert, it worked really really well with the ambience of the add - a bunch of dark, psychological films being advertised mostly. I loved it.. I knew it was a Muse song but I didn't know which one, so I listened to as many B-sides as I could (bout 15 or so :$) before I found it lol :happy:

I swear! 6/10 times or something that I switch to KROQ (tis a radio station) they're playing Muse...

I'm on a streak right now--the past three times I've listened to KROQ they've played Knights, SMBH, and TIRO. :LOL:

Don't get me started on KROQ playing Muse. They've been playing MOTP way too much, I don't want them to make me hate certain songs.

They played TIRO, I'm shocked. I did hear KOC when I went to pick up my pizza today.

Yeah, as much as I like hearing Muse somewhere other than from my comp/mp3 player, I don't want people to be sick of Muse, like I am of everything else on KROQ! (the Foos, Nirvana, RCHP)... they're great bands, but I swear they have a playlist with 40 songs or something that they just cycle through...

UK television channels are always using Muse tracks; Hysteria is on loads of ads, Sunburn was on BBC's coverage of The Open last year, ITV used Starlight for the 2006 World Cup; and Sky Sports have used Bliss and Invincible a number of times too.

I think the most surprised I've been to hear Muse was when I was out in Chelsea in a really posh clothes shop and TSP came on! :LOL:

Heard Supermassive Black Hole on some Channel 4 teen makeover programme called Make Me A Grown Up, they played it from the begining and even had lyrics but faded it out by the time the chorus kicks in....

Also heard Feeling Good on Xfm at about 2:30am last night which was a nice change from the BH&R singles usually played