I was eating lunch in one of the bars on campus today, and they seem to play Muse a lot, except today it was a compilation somebody had made... entirely Muse... with ONE Radiohead song (You Do It To Yourself) in the middle of the compilation.

lol muse r like radiohead dats why

Guest Chizzleface
I was eating lunch in one of the bars on campus today, and they seem to play Muse a lot, except today it was a compilation somebody had made... entirely Muse... with ONE Radiohead song (You Do It To Yourself(Just)) in the middle of the compilation.

lol muse r like radiohead dats why

:D

lolz radiohead r n00bz.

my00ze am teh best

They play Muse all the time in CEX in Brighton as well. The guy at the counter's always like mildly head banging to it, he was like, "this is such a good song" when Citizen Erased came on... I don't think his colleagues care

Suppose this isn't very odd, but on a study abroad trip to London last spring, Time is Running Out was playing one day in our hotel lobby. Made me very happy as I hadn't heard Muse on the radio in two years or summat, but my friends didn't know them really at the time, so I was alone in my excitement.

Tonight during "Supernatural" SMBH was playing in the background, could barely hear it but it was there

+1. Played nearly a third of the song. Surprising since they usually go for classic rock, which is the taste of the Dean character.

Also heard SMBH played over the system at a pro hockey game Saturday night.