I'm watching that :happy:

He just said "Matthew James Bellamy, Christopher Tony Wolstenholme and Dominic Gladis Howard"

:LOL: Gladis??

OH,I knew I wasn't imagening things, but I wasn't shure- english ia not my daily language.

And the thing he said about the tedy bears?I was realy falling from my chair :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:facepalm: Radiohead would have won that easily. Most of Muse's best songs are not videos, and NSC?

Uprising on AFL.

Agreed. Although the ones they showed today, weren't bad, like B&H.

I'm watching that :happy:

He just said "Matthew James Bellamy, Christopher Tony Wolstenholme and Dominic Gladis Howard"

:LOL: Gladis??

:facepalm:

Gladis? How can you mistake James for Gladis? :LOL:

I was at Slegness yesterday, and I went on this ride called The Walsers (I think thats how you spell it, even so I am not going on there again!!) and I came off and went gamobling for a bit and when I cam back they where playing Uprising. :happy:

Even though I was still feeling sick.... Me and my friend where quite happy to sing along. xD

grocery store i work at was totally playing UD. First time ive heard that in public, surprised me because my grocery store usually plays pretty terrible music. And then later on they were playing Vampire Weekend. Maybe this set of songs (I think they change it like every month or every few months or something) is actually good.