Thats what I thought! Still made me sit up in my seat though.....:LOL:

Oh TIRO on Hollyokes (thanks to my friend telling me ;) )

Yeah! I shouted "OMG COLLATERAL DAMAGE!!!" at the TV but then mum just gave me that kind of "O RLY?!" face so I went, "Oh sorry, I meant Chopin :erm:"

:p

I heard the piano of New Born on The World's Toughest Driving Tests today. Someone at the BBC really loves Muse..they seem to be in the background all the time!

And I also heard Chopin on the Orange Wednesdays advert :yesey:

They also played Starlight too on that program:happy: I knew they'd play Muse as they did on the show last week:yesey:

They also played Starlight too on that program:happy: I knew they'd play Muse as they did on the show last week:yesey:

Yeah, I noticed that, but I wasn't sure about it, it sounded weird!

Ohh, I've only watched this week's episode as there wasn't anything else on! iPlayer here I come :D

I went to see one of my other fave bands play the night before the Toronto show and the venue played the entire BH&R cd. I couldn't believe it! Got me even more excited for the show the next night. I kept saying to my friends "I'm going to see them tomorrow night, I can't believe I'm going to see them tomorrow night!!". And of course I was singing along to every song! :LOL:

Uprising(full song) on a horse racing program,few minutes before the actual race starts.And they never played Muse before. At first I thought I was dreaming late in the afternoon,oh well it got me up on my bed.:LOL: