Watching NBC news tonight, they did a spot on the National Conservative Action Convention going on now. I noticed MUSE music was being used at the convention for motivation, and you could hear it clearly in the background of the spot. Was MUSE music approved for use in this way? If not, I'd raise hell.

Watching NBC news tonight, they did a spot on the National Conservative Action Convention going on now. I noticed MUSE music was being used at the convention for motivation, and you could hear it clearly in the background of the spot. Was MUSE music approved for use in this way? If not, I'd raise hell.

eurgh :fear: at the CAC?? they don't deserve to listen to muse :phu: And if they didn't get approval, i will join you in the hell raising.

One interesting place I heard muse... i was in mexico watching late hotel television and a Rolling Stones gig came on, so I watched the whole thing, and then the stones were played out by Map of the Problematic :D but somehow they had removed Matt's vocals from the song and gave it no credit... :wtf:

EDIT.

ahahaAHAHA lgreen here we go!!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1622990/20091005/muse_uk_.jhtml good old muse :D

not sure if it really counts, cause it was mostly my fault... but because we had done really well during inventory (or something... I don't know I didn't ask) we were told we could play whatever we wanted at work one day last week (I work at Barnes & Noble)... so since I was in the music department and in charge of the music, I ran out to my car and grabbed Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, and The Resistance and had those on repeat for the rest of the night... had a lot of people asking about it too. :D

not sure if it really counts, cause it was mostly my fault... but because we had done really well during inventory (or something... I don't know I didn't ask) we were told we could play whatever we wanted at work one day last week (I work at Barnes & Noble)... so since I was in the music department and in charge of the music, I ran out to my car and grabbed Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, and The Resistance and had those on repeat for the rest of the night... had a lot of people asking about it too. :D

Awww...

I first heard muse on mtv2(uk) at about 3 in the morning just after origin had come out it was newborn and I instantly had the urge to go buy the whole album

problem was i had to go all the way to York and eventually found it in a tiny record shop tucked away in a back ally, I couldn't find it anywhere else!!!

Best thing I ever bought, but I'm lucky enough now, my local pub's cool they play brilliant music, just a couple of hours ago i was listening to Hysteria having a pint....life is good