just now on belgian TMF.

After playing undisclosed desires, she was talking about their time with Lily Allen during BDO. And she ended wondering if there was something going on between Matt and his italian girlfriend.

tssss, I'm belgian, but even I really think that some belgian people are really slow.

Really?

I must have missed it....

they were talking about a scientist who discovered LSD...and that lead into the CIA and how they used LSD in experiments and that is when stephen fry mentioned project MK ultra...there's also a pic of the declassified papers in the BHAR booklet :) on the page opposite the lyrics for assassin/city of delusion

Resistance was on Radio 1 this afternoon when I was in the gym. My friend was on the bike next to me and started talking to me and I was thinking "Shut up I'm trying to listen to Muse!". So I pretended that I was too tired to talk and kind of blanked her.... which I feel a bit guilty about now :erm:

I listen to Muse only on the channel TV A-One, unfortunately not as often as desired. But I have the good fortune to wear headphones and listen to every day, all day, sitting at the computer. Music Muse inspires me, and plunges into my world. Thank them for that! :)

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia

First time that I heared Muse

My story goes back quite a bit in time. It was the year 2000 when I went to Greece with family and friends. Since I was a bit bored only watching sand/water and no beautiful bikinigirls for over a week (the next one we did a tour to see all the cultural aspects) I went to a marked. As you might now every second seller in Greece sells either fake or stolen goods :D Thats why the alwas sell it on an blanket that they can pull the ends and leg it :D

One guy sold poor faked CD's for almost nothing so I picked a few among them was OK Computer from Radiohead LOL and of course Showbiz from Muse :D So the place where I actually heared muse for the first time was on a sunbed at the beach on the mainland next to the island Lesbos.

...two weeks later I bought myself an original copy :) But I still only got that copy of OK Computer :D