Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

I just recieved the Dead Star/In Your World single that I bought off eBay (£15 ;))... that's probably the rarest thing I own. :)

Such a good single! After hearing the live versions of Dead Star and In Your World from Hullabaloo, I was tempted into buying the single when I saw it on eBay for it's relatively low price and for the fact that Futurism was on it. But the studio versions are really spectacular. :D

I just recieved the Dead Star/In Your World single that I bought off eBay (£15 ;))... that's probably the rarest thing I own. :)

Such a good single! After hearing the live versions of Dead Star and In Your World from Hullabaloo, I was tempted into buying the single when I saw it on eBay for it's relatively low price and for the fact that Futurism was on it. But the studio versions are really spectacular. :D

I don't have that one, but I'd love to get it some time soon! I love the studio versions of those songs :awesome::happy:

You got it at a pretty good price as well!

Christmas gave me some new additions!

*new

Vinyl 7":

Hyper Music/Feeling Good (No. 212)*

Sing for Absolution/Fury

Starlight/Supermassive Black Hole Remix*

Invincible/Glorious

Uprising/Who Knows Who*

Tape:

Absolution

Albums:

Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry

Absolution

Black Holes and Revelations (Card)

The Resistance (Card)

EPs/Promo:

Random 1-8

Muse Sampler

Singles:

Uprising/Uprising Remix

Live:

Hullabaloo DVD

Hullabaloo 2CD

Haarp DVD/CD(ENG)

Haarp DVD/CD(JPN)

wowowowow! :eek::D

How much did you pay for that? :happy:

I plan to go to my local record stores soon, see if I can pick up any Muse releases :happy:

I paid £20 for it, So quite a lot, But so worth it :LOL:

I picked up Sing For Absolution DVD in there for £13 at the same time, And last week I got Supermassive Black Hole DVD for £5.

2 months ago they had about 10 muse singles. Me and a mate have since bought all the Muse stuff they had :)

Including a Hullabaloo DVD digipack with booklet thingy that my mate got. I want it so bad but can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Albums:

-Resistance

-Showbiz

-Origin Of Symmetry [Japanese Bonus]

-Absolution [Japanese Bonus]

-Black Holes and Revelations.

-All Singles

-All B-Sides

-Hullabaloo, HAARP, Extras

-Total Songs: 750 (Live, Rare, Covers, Alternate Versions, EPs, Singles, Albums, Misc.)

-Total Videos: 270 (Music Videos, Gigs, Gigs, More Gigs, Rare, Interviews, Commentary, Extras)

-Total Pictures: 1003

:LOL:

where does everyone get all this stuff?

the rearest thing i have are the two muse books!

huge number of sites but my main one being muselive.com under "share your stuff"

some bootlegs I was able to get off other members, lot of youtube downloading for ultra rare clips. to get all my b-sides I used unomuse.com and muselive.com, um, Some live broadcasts I got off the BBC sites and/or microcuts.net

and just buy albums, buy DVDs, etc

I must admit I do like collecting Muse CDs and my collection's been going for almost a decade now :-)

I have all the UK singles from the 5 albums, the 5 studio albums themselves, Hullabaloo HAARP and Absolution tour DVD, Random 1-8 and Muscle Museum EP Promo...

The one I lack is Muse EP - dammit!! hehe. Also have random live CDs which are always good to revisit!

my collection consists of:

CDS/EPS:

showbiz (aust edition)

origin of symmetry (aust edition)

origin of symmetry (japan edition)

Absolution (aust mistake edition)

Black holes and revelations (aust edition)

The resistance (limited edition box set - UK edition)

The resistance (japan edition)

Dead star/in your world (japan edition)

Hullabaloo (aust edition)

HAARP (aust edition)

SINGLES:

sunburn cd 2

hysteria dvd single

sing for absolution CD/DVD single

plug in baby

supermassive black hole

starlight

knights of cydonia (japan edition)

uprising

DVDS:

HAARP

hullabaloo

Absolution tour

VINYL:

7" supermassive black hole

7" uprising

4 x shirts

1 x hoodie

1 x satchel

2 x badge sets

1 x bottle opener

1 x promotional poster from music store

i think that's all of it...

My Current Collection is:

Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry

Hullabaloo (CD)

Absolution

Black Holes and Revelations

The Resistance

(^The obvious ones)

Dead Star/In Your World

Time Is Running Out

Supermassive Black Hole

Unintended CD2

Invincible (Vinyl)

Uprising (Vinyl)

My aim is to get all of Muse's B-Sides (only the actual unreleased songs, as opposed to the remixes) on their original format (bar the ones on the Hullabaloo CD). I hate downloading songs, I like to have a physical version of them. The only problem with this is that Minimum only comes on the Muscle Museum 1st release vinyl, which is almost never on eBay, and the one that is finishing today is already at £75. :( (EDIT: It finished at £160 IIRC, FYI.)

Also special note... I just managed to buy the Sing For Absolution CD single off eBay for £1.04... I'm still in shock :eek: Haven't recieved it yet (since I bought it about half an hour ago), but the guy originally listed in in a lot of 3 other singles (only listed it seperately upon my request) so I'm guessing he had no idea how much it was worth. :awesome:

Current collection

Albums:

Orgin of symmetry

Showbiz

Absolution

resistance

hullabaloo

Clothes

Resistance tour t-shirt

DVD's

Absolution

Archived