Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Finally finished my numbered promo collection! I'm currently making plans to build a box for them, just started planning out where everything's going to go. :)

And that MUSE 9 is absolutely 100% real, so long as no one has any follow up questions. :D

Click for bigger photos:

muse_promos_01_small.jpg

muse_promos_02_small.jpg

muse_promos_03_small.jpg

muse_promos_04_small.jpg

muse_promos_05_small.jpg

muse_promos_06_small.jpg

muse_promos_07_small.jpg

Apologies if this is too image heavy, I did check the rules beforehand but not sure if I may have missed something!

Does anyone know if MUSE9 promo is out there ?

What the fuck! That seems weird to me. They never, ever go for anywhere near that much.

Someone that's a Muse fan had too much money on their hands, and just didn't know what to do with it. So they dumped it here and knew they would get it for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

BEWARE FAKE MUSE EP PROMO FROM MALAYSIA AGAIN!

Sorry the capslock, but people is still buying this fake sh*t without knowing. So, avoid this auction, don't buy!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Muse-Sawmills-Promo-CD-/280696152182?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item415acb6076

If you are about to buy a Muse ep and don't feel sure if it's original or fake, please pm me and i will help you out.

Cheers!

Nicola

Ok, out of curiosity...I just got a decent DVD ripper that can rip DVDs to a decent quality (rather than the one I had before, which could only convert a certain resolution, so the picture only took up half the screen) and I've started converting the music DVDs I have left...however last August I sold all my Muse collection, singles, boxsets, vinyls and all, so I can't rip any of the special features on them (making of absolution, The Resistance etc).

Is it allowed for someone to convert those files themselves and send them to me somehow, since I did actually buy them all before (previous posts in this thread show it) or is that impossible?

What the fuck! That seems weird to me. They never, ever go for anywhere near that much.

The used to, and then they almost consistently sold for around £500. But that was years ago! I'm talking 2006ish. After that, they sort of dropped in price and their 'rarity' kind of died down. I guess it's because the band got more and more popular after Black Holes and their discography was more in demand, so Muse EPs were creeping up everywhere and their 'rare' value dropped, ironically.

But now, for some reason (now that Muse has gone back to hiding in the studio) the EPs are rocketing in price again. I saw one that sold for £400 the other day, and a couple at £700!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Apologies for reviving an ancient thread, but this was the most appropriate thread I could find for this (was afraid if I made my own, it'd be a duplicate and get locked :p). But I think this qualifies as a "Muse collection", right? :p

Anyway, thought I'd share my awesome souvenirs I ended up with a couple weeks ago during my string of gigs :D

3581loo.jpg

I had signs asking for all of these, and the guys responded! :) Dom saw my sign in Boston and threw his drumstick to me at the end of that gig. In Connecticut, I and another girl both had harmonica signs. Chris ended up giving his harmonica to her, but a few songs later (during a short pause between songs), he ran to the side of the stage and came back with a special harmonica just for me! :D He hopped right down and tossed it to me. It was amazing!

And the picks had an awesome story too. First night at MSG I had a pick sign. Matt happened to spot it during the roulette wheel moment before SS. Before they started the song, he went over to the mic stand, grabbed two picks, and walked right to where I was to give them to me :D (He ended up having to have security actually hand them to me, as he couldn't reach XD But it was absolutely amazing either way!)

I have them all in a display case now, and the 2nd pick is in a necklace (which I plan to wear every day pretty much forever :LOL::happy: )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived