• 2 weeks later...

Does JB HIFI usually stock albums on release date? Planning on buying it on the morning of friday the 5th. I would pre-order it online, but since they'd post it on thursday and im fairly rural, plus the following monday is a public holiday (queens bday) so it probably wouldnt arrive till the tuesday. :happy:

Does JB HIFI usually stock albums on release date? Planning on buying it on the morning of friday the 5th. I would pre-order it online, but since they'd post it on thursday and im fairly rural, plus the following monday is a public holiday (queens bday) so it probably wouldnt arrive till the tuesday. :happy:

Yeah they should. Same scenario for me but I'm buying it from Sanity as I don't have a local JB. http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2295655/Drones_Deluxe_Edition

Most stores should have it on the day if not earlier.

• 1 month later...
Just thought I'd alert this to anyone from Melbourne on here.. that whole drones.muse.mu lever thing? The only lever throughout Australia/Asia is at Flinders Street Station... so you know, if anything ever happens in a good time zone for us, head over there :p

Yeah I saw that. Were you there for the Reapers thing?

Just thought I'd alert this to anyone from Melbourne on here.. that whole drones.muse.mu lever thing? The only lever throughout Australia/Asia is at Flinders Street Station... so you know, if anything ever happens in a good time zone for us, head over there :p
Does this mean they like us Victorians more? Yes, yes it does.

There is an interview on Thursday morning on Triple J with Matt and Alex if anyone is interested! No idea what time, I won't be awake but it's interesting :chuckle:

Good news guysssss

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/musicnews/s4248630.htm

Hadn't seen that quote from Chris about visiting in the middle of the year before though... but if Matt's bummed about BDO, that certainly means that we could be in for a winter visit! (of course next winter is the time when I'm going to Europe and was hoping to catch stadium shows, hmm...)

Good news guysssss

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/musicnews/s4248630.htm

Hadn't seen that quote from Chris about visiting in the middle of the year before though... but if Matt's bummed about BDO, that certainly means that we could be in for a winter visit! (of course next winter is the time when I'm going to Europe and was hoping to catch stadium shows, hmm...)

Chris has said it two or three times now, I'm assuming we're gonna probably get them in our usual time at the end of the year sadly :rolleyes:

(Kinda hope that's the case becuase like you i was hoping to catch a european stadium show next winter!)

As far as I'm aware, the DVD is just the making of Defector and The Globalist that leaked a couple of months ago, you can probably google it and find it already!

Yeah why not the entire album like the last two? Muse back to their lazy best.

Yeah why not the entire album like the last two? Muse back to their lazy best.
Yeah it would have been cool, I'm not so fussed because I might have watched both DVD's probably once and I doubt that would have changed for a full length making of for Drones :chuckle: This time around I assumed it would end up on YouTube and I would just watch it there.

About 6 hours until the whole thing is out 4realz though :awesome: I listened to the leak once through and saved the proper listening for tonight.

Archived