Hey all, any idea how I can choose my seat through Ticketek? I have the code, I just want to choose better seats :)
Not sure you can choose individual seats, my guess is that you'd just have to delete the tickets you're assigned and try again.

Coming from Perth for the Melbourne show. My bank account is in pain but looking forward to it!

Nice mate I wish I was going to Melbourne gig but just Sydney for me at this stage. Most people on here seem to be from Melbourne :p

nice to see this thread will probably be up and running again! it was such a surprise that they released such unexpected dates for sydney and melbourne

Me also!

First time to Sydney too, so any advice/places to check out while I'm there would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: lol Muse have made a subtle appearance in the new Ikea catalogue

Edited by Blype

So they're playing Japan in November. I guess we'll get an official preview for our shows.

Btw if anyone is selling a Melbourne ticket hit me up. I've decided I want to go to both Aus shows so I don't miss anything...

Me also!

First time to Sydney too, so any advice/places to check out while I'm there would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: lol Muse have made a subtle appearance in the new Ikea catalogue

How long are you staying for? Planning on lining up early?

So they're playing Japan in November. I guess we'll get an official preview for our shows.

Btw if anyone is selling a Melbourne ticket hit me up. I've decided I want to go to both Aus shows so I don't miss anything...

Interesting. I'm really hoping that some of the rarities they played the other day make it here, but I shouldn't hold my breath...

My girlfriend wants to cue at like 7 am :'(

Haha she must be keen af. :p I managed barrier in 2010 cueing from about 11am and that was when they were more popular here imo. Personally I'm going to get a solid night sleep and cue from about 11 or 12 because I don't want to be falling asleep by the time it's gig time...

Haha she must be keen af. :p I managed barrier in 2010 cueing from about 11am and that was when they were more popular here imo. Personally I'm going to get a solid night sleep and cue from about 11 or 12 because I don't want to be falling asleep by the time it's gig time...

She's so damn keen. I'm gonna try and convince her to wait just a little longer, because otherwise we'll be knackered before the show even starts.

How long are you staying for? Planning on lining up early?

I'll be down for a week. First time there, so may as well make something of it.

Have a decent list of things to see/do already but still open to suggestions! I've also been told Bondi is the definition of a tourist trap.

Yep, lining up early. Not traveling all this way and standing up the back!

I might be convinced to go to Melbourne, but it will be a seats ticket and I'll only be there for the day and coming straight home.

I should point out that the only capital city I've ever been to is Brisbane.

I need to get out more. :$

I'll be down for a week. First time there, so may as well make something of it.

Have a decent list of things to see/do already but still open to suggestions! I've also been told Bondi is the definition of a tourist trap.

Yep, lining up early. Not traveling all this way and standing up the back!

I might be convinced to go to Melbourne, but it will be a seats ticket and I'll only be there for the day and coming straight home.

I should point out that the only capital city I've ever been to is Brisbane.

I need to get out more. :$

Hmm. Newtown is worth a look if you like hipster shit. Good places to eat, interesting people, etc. Bondi is a bit shite, but I might just be jaded. Circular Quay is generally really nice, but again, tourist trap - which is okay, of course. If you like walking and looking at old buildings, The Rocks is alright. If you like looking at things that you can't afford, QV Building. Plenty of museums, galleries, etc. Good bars aplenty (and dodgy ones).

Anyone going to Biffy?

Yup, got tix to the Melbourne show :happy: they were incredible when I saw them in 2014. Got to meet them as well since I went early :D

I am also going to Melbourne. Shame they’re not playing at the Corner Hotel again, like they did for their Soundwave sideshow, so awesome seeing them in such a tiny venue. Speculation is that they’re also playing Download Festival in Melbourne around the same time.

Hey peoples, I'm looking for a seated ticket for the Melbourne gig. If you have one, please pm me. :)

Hello fellow Australian residents, just a heads up that at some point in the near future I'm looking at selling my Manson MB1 Red Glitter - feel free to PM me to have a chat about it!