A reliable source told me they'll be back in December again.

Happy Australia Day! Up to 59, no Muse yet. Kinda doubting they'll make an appearance.

What source was that?

Yeah I voted for Psycho and Reapers but no go. Last decent appearance was Uprising which was number 9 in 2010.

What source was that?

A mate of mine has connections in Brisbane.

I wish they would announce something soon just to confirm when I can get time off. I work with a few Musers, so have to get in early.

Help Veronica and Lewis from triple j out in the OMazing Race the other day. :cool:

I know, but I just wanna hear something...

And I've missed a concert already because I had to be at a meeting simply to fill a chair. :mad:

I'm not missing out this time!!

I know, but I just wanna hear something...

And I've missed a concert already because I had to be at a meeting simply to fill a chair. :mad:

I'm not missing out this time!!

Yeah fair enough. But going from your sig you were at Brisbane night 2 in 2010, you lucky devil ;)

Yeah fair enough. But going from your sig you were at Brisbane night 2 in 2010, you lucky devil ;)

Yep, I was lucky to even get there! First gig I'd been to ever, had an absolute blast! :facemelt:

Didn't realise how amazing the setlist was until I signed up to the board the next day :LOL:

Yep, I was lucky to even get there! First gig I'd been to ever, had an absolute blast! :facemelt:

Didn't realise how amazing the setlist was until I signed up to the board the next day :LOL:

Lucky sod

They're playing Iceland in August too now, looks like Asia/Australia will be after then. I'd like to see them go to New Zealand as well this time, feel sorry for them (07 was time they played there).

They're playing Iceland in August too now, looks like Asia/Australia will be after then. I'd like to see them go to New Zealand as well this time, feel sorry for them (07 was time they played there).

2010 if you count BDO but yeah either way still a long time

My source says December, I desperately hope it stays that way. :erm:

I'm going to punch something if they come any earlier, September does not suit me at all. :mad:

Any Aussies here like New Order? Liked them for a long time (showing my age) but never seen them live. Got a ticket to one of their Vivid shows. Big fan of Vivid. saw Morrissey at last year's one.

I'm a fan of both Joy Division and New Order.

Hope they're not here in October as I'm seeing Lacuna Coil and Steven Wilson that month. Then Disturbed (with Twelve Foot Ninja) in November.

Hope they're not here in October as I'm seeing Lacuna Coil and Steven Wilson that month. Then Disturbed (with Twelve Foot Ninja) in November.

They're playing in June.