Hi there, not sure if it's been posted before or not, but can anyone send me a link for the muse shops to look at for the USA muse store, as here in Australia, it takes us to a warner site just for cds

The US Muse store is found here http://muse.shop.bravadousa.com/

But you'd be paying a fair bit for postage. If it's clothing you're after there's some stuff on ebay that would be cheaper.

• 5 weeks later...

It actually hadn't even occurred to me that it's likely they'll come this year, holy shit. Better make sure I have some monies saved then.

I was planning after last tour to do a few different cities but I may just stick to one night in Melbourne, or buy a GA for a first night and maybe if they do a second night buy a cheap one.

I was planning after last tour to do a few different cities but I may just stick to one night in Melbourne, or buy a GA for a first night and maybe if they do a second night buy a cheap one.

I'm planning on doing the same in Brisbane, if we get a second date this time around like the Resistance tour. If I can lot these gigs and Matilda into the same weekend, that would be very convenient. :cool:

Once upon a time, I dreamed of visiting all the Australian tour dates when I had a much better job than three years ago. That didn't work out well for me. Changed jobs twice since then as well.

*le sigh* one day. :(

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't look good for us Australians..

It seems like they have officially complete their drones tour, and just headlining festivals from now on.

Im really curious as to why they didn't come to Australia..?

They went as close as Singapore but didn't bother coming here?

Seems they didn't realise all our major festivals other than Splendour have all gone and were planning on doing a festival tour over here. Heard something about them thinking they'd lose too much money bringing the stage show over here as well.

Seems they didn't realise all our major festivals other than Splendour have all gone and were planning on doing a festival tour over here. Heard something about them thinking they'd lose too much money bringing the stage show over here as well.

Thing is, they came to Singapore which isn't far away.

IF they were smart, they would of slotted us in after they visited there to save costs.

You would be able to do atleast 6 big shows in Australia if visited, so i don't see how they'd lose much money, could understand if its for 1 or 2 shows.

Thing is, they came to Singapore which isn't far away.

IF they were smart, they would of slotted us in after they visited there to save costs.

You would be able to do atleast 6 big shows in Australia if visited, so i don't see how they'd lose much money, could understand if its for 1 or 2 shows.

Yeah I know they did Asia but they did a stripped down show there and I think they were planning on doing here with the proper stage show before realising the cost issues during the European and American tours. They probably just wanted to do the tour and come here at the end in December because it's when they're likely to get the most sales with it being Summer.

I don't even like the 360 stage, you'd be looking at their backs for half the time. Just tweeted Chris (I tried the other two, Dom Anderson and Tom earlier in the year), hopefully I get a confirmation either way on their plans. Can only try :(

Archived