Yeah why not the entire album like the last two? Muse back to their lazy best.

I read something before about Mutt not wanting to have his face shown and stuff in the album making of and not wanting too much of a look at what he does in the studio broadcast so I think that may have played a part in it

I read something before about Mutt not wanting to have his face shown and stuff in the album making of and not wanting too much of a look at what he does in the studio broadcast so I think that may have played a part in it

Damn you Mutt!

Also, the live footage is all pretty awesome. Even The Handler from a soundcheck, despite Matt holding back vocally a bit in the last part.

Edited by musekiddo

Can we have Muse play Soundwave, our version of Download, next year? I want them to play a set like this morning. Holy damn.

I wouldn't expect them at any other time but November/December - per the last three tours I've been to.

Anyone seen this load of bollocks? :LOL::LOL: No thank-you! It's bad enough they never get an Aussie band to do it but to have them play to football fans? Noooo! Atrocity! That's just me, I'm not a footy fan.

I wouldn't expect them at any other time but November/December - per the last three tours I've been to.

Anyone seen this load of bollocks? :LOL::LOL: No thank-you! It's bad enough they never get an Aussie band to do it but to have them play to football fans? Noooo! Atrocity! That's just me, I'm not a footy fan.

Pointless article, it won't happen to be honest. They won't be here in October, simple.

Edited by musekiddo

I'm happy for them to do it as long as they do some little shows as well like the UK and America club tours :awesome: but it won't happen.

Wondering why the Aussies have been quiet in this thread for a while.

Not that I am passing judgement. Haven't been here for a while myself. Just curious. How is everyone?

Wondering why the Aussies have been quiet in this thread for a while.

Not that I am passing judgement. Haven't been here for a while myself. Just curious. How is everyone?

I guess we're all just waiting til December next year when Muse do their customary week long tour :LOL:

Doing well though! how are you?

I guess we're all just waiting til December next year when Muse do their customary week long tour :LOL:

Doing well though! how are you?

Haha yeah most likely. I'm thinking it's possible they might come a bit earlier this time though, maybe Spring time? They've covered most places by June next year.

Haha yeah most likely. I'm thinking it's possible they might come a bit earlier this time though, maybe Spring time? They've covered most places by June next year.

Guess it depends on if they do a proper long American tour or not after the European gigs. Would be nice to have them a little earlier for once haha

Guess it depends on if they do a proper long American tour or not after the European gigs. Would be nice to have them a little earlier for once haha

Dom told the AU Review that they want to be here in the middle of 2016, but it didn't sound locked in yet. Depends when they do the US tour?

(Personally hoping for a normally timed tour because I'll be in Europe then grr)

Thought I'd pop back in and show you what I found in the carpark at Warner Music in Melbourne.... lever competition actually came to Australia!

Nice, so it was a signed vinyl then?

Ha that's a bit over the top from Matt :p They should've included a clue to when they're coming back to Australia or something. I guess mid next year is the estimation.

I actually combed through the entire thing to see if there would be a clue anywhere! No luck

Any Aussie Musers still active around here? Sadly I feel like I'm only one of a few. Apparently they are coming back here August/September time I heard in another thread.

A reliable source told me they'll be back in December again.

Happy Australia Day! Up to 59, no Muse yet. Kinda doubting they'll make an appearance.