i'm so chuffed.

i thought i wasn't gonna get any but it worked really quickly!

i can't wait... i'm so hyper!

i thought it was gonna sell out before i got the chance because of all the people who can't go to cardiff and all the people who can't go to manchester.

exstatic!

Yeah good idea, maybe I should address the needs of desperate people tomorrow morning ;)

haha, there will be alot more desperate and irrate people about tomorrow I would think! Take advantage then...

Got my seat allocation... 18 / CC / 464-465... any idea if these are good bad or indifferent??? The map on the Echo web site doesn't give block numbers so I have no idea.

I'm 2,CC,11-12 and I have no idea where that is.

12534s.gif

This looks like the probably layout.

If so, your '18 / CC / 464-465' would be Block 18, third row on the upper tier, seats 464-465 (obviously).

Unless they have the stage right back, not in the middle like this.

Or will they have a central spinny stage???

12534s.gif

This looks like the probably layout.

If so, your '18 / CC / 464-465' would be Block 18, third row on the upper tier, seats 464-465 (obviously).

Unless they have the stage right back, not in the middle like this.

Or will they have a central spinny stage???

Chripes.. I hope they do push the stage back otherwise all I will see is the back of the set! Why do I feel like I have got pants seats.... I am literally in the arse end corner behind the stage!

Chripes.. I hope they do push the stage back otherwise all I will see is the back of the set! Why do I feel like I have got pants seats.... I am literally in the arse end corner behind the stage!

could be worse....

I'm sat right behind you!:eek::eek: (promise i'm not a murderist!!!!) :LOL:

where do I got tomorrow for tickets???

Can I go the box office in St Johns prescient or do I have to go echo arena??????

Please god please god let me get my 2 standing tickets I am so worried.

If I didn't have a chemistry test at 9:00am this morning, maybe I could have gotten them presale :(

where do I got tomorrow for tickets???

Can I go the box office in St Johns prescient or do I have to go echo arena??????

Please god please god let me get my 2 standing tickets I am so worried.

If I didn't have a chemistry test at 9:00am this morning, maybe I could have gotten them presale :(

they have a ticket booth thing at the arena... best bet is there i would presume... give them a call to make sure anyways.

Archived