I'll fail though, not the tallest person in the world :indiff::rolleyes:

Neither am I! Its gonna be so cold queing in November! We queued for a while for KoL in Dec, bloody freezing! Not like the MEN thats nice and sheltered inside!

Neither am I! Its gonna be so cold queing in November! We queued for a while for KoL in Dec, bloody freezing! Not like the MEN thats nice and sheltered inside!

It'll be soooo worth it though!! I've never seen Muse before, so exciting!! I've wanted to see them for years though :( I'll die, indefinitely. But it'll be amazing! I should be revising for my biology AS. But I REALLY cba :LOL:

It'll be soooo worth it though!! I've never seen Muse before, so exciting!! I've wanted to see them for years though :( I'll die, indefinitely. But it'll be amazing! I should be revising for my biology AS. But I REALLY cba :LOL:

It'll be ace I'm sure, the Echo arena is a decent venue too. It'll be my 10th time :D I should be revising too, oops, already wasted about an hour and a half on here :$

Also... They didn't ask me on the website WHERE I wanted to sit in the stadium...

Is that normal??

Yeah they never do, check the tracker in the next couple of days, usually comes up with the location

I managed to get 2 tickets at 09:55 after I couldn't get any for London.

Now I have to go to Liverpool :eek:

Problem is... I live in South East Essex :LOL:

Oh lol :p About 4/5 hrs in car, about 2/3 hrs on train.

Also... They didn't ask me on the website WHERE I wanted to sit in the stadium...

Is that normal??

Yeah, no-one knows where they're sitting :p Guess you could go on ticketmaster tomorrow, get good seats and then sell your ones from today.. :erm:

No luck in the presale.

Good news though- in the general sale other dates will be on ticketmaster, Liverpool on seetickets I think. Which means more tickets and less traffic.

I have faith :)

I will keep the faith...feel slightly deflated, had to get into work super early and fight traffic and everything! Oh well...TOMORROW IS THE DAY! :D

It'll be ace I'm sure, the Echo arena is a decent venue too. It'll be my 10th time :D I should be revising too, oops, already wasted about an hour and a half on here :$

I've never been there either :LOL: So inexperienced in the world of gigs :rolleyes: Revision is just...it just feels so unimportant right now!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-entertainment/echo-entertainment/2009/06/02/muse-announce-liverpool-echo-arena-date-as-part-of-their-uk-tour-100252-23767090/

the news report if you want it.

this'll be the first time they have played in liverpool wont it?!

i'm gonna go to the docks watch the fireworks and leg it to the arena :p

Surely we'll see the fireworks while we're queuing up? :awesome:

Archived