What was so funny about the pidgeon?

And there was something else, but I forgot it.

lol dunno how the pigeon thing started but when we were in the queue... must've been around... 3 or 4 because it was still bright.. there was a pigeon on one of the high windowsills outside the O2 that kept walking back and forth and looked like it was trying to decide whether to fly off or not. basically, it became dubbed 'suicidal' and everyone started shouting jump at it and everyone was taking photos and all that jazz. and then it finally jumped and everyone cheered really loudly and it kind of got scared and fell into an alcove in the wall! :LOL:

New Born with knee-slide. Hopefully you can view it in High Definition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunqS8juTDM

Lauren, you can see the towers sinking in this clip :)

Wow, that is an awesome video.....Matt looks as though he having such a great time! What camera have you got Pip? It looks bloody brilliant, considering you are quite far back as well. I really need to invest in a good camera for all my gigs, so Id love to know what people think are the best really. :)

New Born with knee-slide. Hopefully you can view it in High Definition.

OMG this video is amazing!! :eek:

matty is teh sex... oh my wow

reminds me of in plug in baby when he was just standing at the top of the stage for ages motioning to us like 'more more i know you can shout louder than that' and like laughing hysterically! <3 :LOL:

Wow, that is an awesome video.....Matt looks as though he having such a great time! What camera have you got Pip? It looks bloody brilliant, considering you are quite far back as well. I really need to invest in a good camera for all my gigs, so Id love to know what people think are the best really. :)

Panasonic Lumix TZ-7, as recommended by a few people on here! So glad I bought it a couple of weeks ago!:)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001T0H0RG/800003024-21/?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

that was well worth buying - great quality footage :D

Definitely!

Can you watch it in HD?

I can't for some reason, well I can but the video is jumpy (audio is fine). Think that's more to do with my 'puter though.

Panasonic Lumix TZ-7, as recommended by a few people on here! So glad I bought it a couple of weeks ago!:)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001T0H0RG/800003024-21/?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Great video Pip :happy:

Same here - I am in love with that camera: great pictures and videos but still nice and compact so it doesn't take too much space. :D

I have just discovered the editing function on my iPhotos and I have been playing around with my Lievin pics... these gigs pictures get addictive :$

Can't wait for London

Archived