Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

I KNOW! I just ordered it a few hours ago. I checked about 342 times to make sure it had the documentary... it says it does so if for some reason it's not there will be hell to pay. :fear: I also ordered that Hot Topic shirt you posted in another thread (I'm pretty sure it was you). :cool:

Tell me if it's the correct one could you please?

I really want it, but gah! It's either that one which may be wrong, or the $100 one which is too expensive. <.<" I could get a few Muse related things for that price. On amazon you can also buy OoS. That's where I got my copy...

If you already have Origin or If I'm confusing you with someone else...sorry! xDD

I KNOW! I just ordered it a few hours ago. I checked about 342 times to make sure it had the documentary... it says it does so if for some reason it's not there will be hell to pay. :fear: I also ordered that Hot Topic shirt you posted in another thread (I'm pretty sure it was you). :cool:

Yes, it was. :happy:. And enjoy Hullabaloo, it's definitely an experience the first time you see it.

Was gonna suggest you contact the seller first and confirm if that's really the Hulla DVD but it's too late..well I just hope the person wrote the title wrong and it's the real Hulla DVD.

Good luck with the purchase.

Damn, I wish had the smarts to think of this beforehand... thanks for the luck.

Yes, it was. :happy:. And enjoy Hullabaloo, it's definitely an experience the first time you see it.

I know! Watching random clips here and there from the internet has made me want it even more.

Oh shit.

/checks.

I just checked and now I'm so confused because it says it includes "documentary bonus footage, previously unreleased B-sides and much more" and then underneith "also available on CD."

So fuck.. I think you might be right. :mad::rolleyes::facepalm:

I just checked and now I'm so confused because it says it includes "documentary bonus footage, previously unreleased B-sides and much more" and then underneith "also available on CD."

So fuck.. I think you might be right. :mad::rolleyes::facepalm:

Hullabaloo also comes with CDs, just like how HAARP has the DVD and the audio of the concert on CD.

Don't worry, you didn't fuck up. There is just an audio version of the concert that also includes unreleased b-sides. :happy:

Hullabaloo also comes with CDs, just like how HAARP has the DVD and the audio of the concert on CD.

Don't worry, you didn't fuck up. There is just an audio version of the concert that also includes unreleased b-sides. :happy:

But those were sold separately, if you have both of them you'd get a total of 4 hullabaloo discs, 2 of which are videos and 2 are audios. The pic on the link Wazlib posted, that's the cover for the soundtrack (audio), my copy looks exactly the same and there's no video on the Hulla soundtrack just pure audios and incomplete recordings of the gig (as far as I can remember, I hardly listen to that album).

But those were sold separately, if you have both of them you'd get a total of 4 hullabaloo discs, 2 of which are videos and 2 are audios. The pic on the link Wazlib posted, that's the cover for the soundtrack (audio), my copy looks exactly the same and there's no video on the Hulla soundtrack just pure audios and incomplete recordings of the gig (as far as I can remember, I hardly listen to that album).

Well this is the album cover for the audio

Muse_Hullabaloo_CD.jpg

(Soundtrack)

and this is the DVD cover

490px-Hullabalooartwork.jpg

(Live at Le Zenith Paris)

The one Waz got said "Live at Le Zenith Paris", so Waz did indeed get the DVD.

Okay, it's all figured out now thanks to you two and mskitte138.

Glad I got the DVD. I always thought the CDs and DVD footage were combinded into one big package though whenever I heard people talk about Hullabaloo in the past. I'll have to order the CDs next time... I'm not in a super big rush to get them though since I've got the songs anyway.

Now I just have to wait... :indiff:

:LOL:

Okay, it's all figured out now thanks to you two and mskitte138.

Glad I got the DVD. I always thought the CDs and DVD footage were combinded into one big package though whenever I heard people talk about Hullabaloo in the past. I'll have to order the CDs next time... I'm not in a super big rush to get them though since I've got the songs anyway.

Now I just have to wait... :indiff:

:LOL:

Haha, the anticipation eats you!

But once you watch it, you will be like :eek: at how awesome it is and then :happy: at how awesome it is.

Yeah, the CDs are good to have but not completely necessary. The b-sides Hullabaloo CD is great, probably my favorite Muse album atm. the other one is just an exact copy of the DVD but in audio form.

I didn't mind pay 100 usd for the DVD. I just didn't like paying for a disc that I could only play on my computer, so I just ordered an all regions dvd player. I had to do it. I need to see my fave band in the entire world on my 46" HDTV. :p

I didn't mind pay 100 usd for the DVD. I just didn't like paying for a disc that I could only play on my computer, so I just ordered an all regions dvd player. I had to do it. I need to see my fave band in the entire world on my 46" HDTV. :p

Good thing to do! Have an all region player first so you could enjoy the awesomeness that is Muse.

• 1 month later...
Now thats sincere :D

Why do people bother saying : Try use search to every newbie - its the mods job and i'm sure they get enough joy out of doing it themselves.

I know. I never saw it until about 3 days into membership, and everyone was saying "You stupid idot, there a million like this. It's called search, you retard." :LOL:

Yeah, the CDs are good to have but not completely necessary. The b-sides Hullabaloo CD is great, probably my favorite Muse album atm. the other one is just an exact copy of the DVD but in audio form.

Only the live CD contains less tracks than the DVD. For me it is totally necessary to have - I listen to the live disc more than any other Muse album. I think the b-side are good but not great, they do sound like b-sides (funny that), they work much better on the DVD in the documentary.

• 5 months later...

Archived