YET ANOTHER BLOODY APPRECIATION THREAD!111!!!

But I'm shocked no one has made a thread for it, I fucking ADORE this song! It's just sooooooo :\mm/: it's wicked! It makes me go insane and cures everything, particularly rage :p

And it reminds me of Red Matteh in his good ol' screamo OoS era days... when Muse were more free souls shall we say!

Anyways, appreciate this Monster of a choooooon :D

Thank HCM for starting this thread...

I love this song for the drama of it... Baroque yet still heavy rock, Matt's falsetto... Muse at their best...

I only had one problem when I first heard it...

:stunned:...... *runs to the internet to find lyrics*

I didn't understand one single word Matt said :LOL::LOL:

This song is fantastic. Lyrically it is dramatic and chilling (once you find out what the words are :LOL:) and musically...well, let's just say I'm adapting it for string orchestra just for fun, and there are so many layers you don't notice at first, but it just sounds fantastic.

I used to not be a huge fan of this song, but that was mainly because I immediately liked New Born, Plug in Baby, Space Dementia, Megalomania, Hyper Music, Bliss, Darkshines....yeah. off of OoS. So it was easy to skip over it. But I like the uniqueness of it and can say I do appreciate the song now. Fucking amazing to listen to while you're pissed for sure.

ZOMFG STARLAIGHTT... IT RAIMZ WIF TWAILAIT!!!1!111 :awesome:

Kylee, would you be talking about Space Dementia by any chance?! (I took a guess btw, I don't actually know which you meant :$ lol).. If so, you should do the honours of making teh thread, I luuurrrve teh monkeys out of that song too so I'd be posting away for sure lol!

I was contemplating making a HCM appreciationzz thread, just to reaffirm my already OOOOOOTT love for that song.. but there's already the HM vs HCM thread so I doubt there'd be much point in making another. :rolleyes: @ me

ANYHOO, ppl let's keep up the MC lovin', this song is made of epic fucking winnages! :D:D

Maybe we need a subforum? Or, again, songblog?

Yeah I think so... ask teh moddies maybe? Twould at least add some order to S&R (songs & releases lol)

I used to not be a huge fan of this song, but that was mainly because I immediately liked New Born, Plug in Baby, Space Dementia, Megalomania, Hyper Music, Bliss, Darkshines....yeah. off of OoS. So it was easy to skip over it. But I like the uniqueness of it and can say I do appreciate the song now. Fucking amazing to listen to while you're pissed for sure.

Yaarrr, I agree Steph... had this on repeat the other day when I was in a major fucking piss, did the job :LOL:! Nothing like a good Matt-wail to set things to right :D lewl

Yaarrr, I agree Steph... had this on repeat the other day when I was in a major fucking piss, did the job :LOL:! Nothing like a good Matt-wail to set things to right :D lewl

Yeah I've done that too! Once I found out what all the lyrics were I was like woah, what an angry effing song! This song is AWESOME! haha definitely has helped me let off some steam before:p

Citizen Erased?

Wait...I'm sure you told me this. :LOL:

NOOO Obi...STARLIGHT DUH!

Nice one, Johnny. Nice.

Kylee, would you be talking about Space Dementia by any chance?! (I took a guess btw, I don't actually know which you meant :$ lol)

:D:yesey:

:kiss: I love you for somehow guessing that.

But yeah, best Muse song evahhhhhh.

Archived