Nice one, Johnny. Nice.

:D:yesey:

:kiss: I love you for somehow guessing that.

But yeah, best Muse song evahhhhhh.

:eek: I knew it was Space Dementia, honest! :$

I just forgot/forgot to look at my comments where you told me. :LOL:

Yeah I've done that too! Once I found out what all the lyrics were I was like woah, what an angry effing song! This song is AWESOME! haha definitely has helped me let off some steam before:p

This and Hyper Music (and Showbiz) are perfect for teh rage! :mad: lol. Glad you're finally appreciatingz MC :p!

ya gotta say the lyrics are fucking brilliant. and if youre wearing headphones at about 3 minutes in when matt does that solo and that side to side fadey thing like in castles made of sand... mm.

Ooooh yeah I've noticed that, during the end riff, it goes from one ear to the other when you're wearing headphones lol! Not sure bout the sand castles comment (lol), but I doo loves that part! :D

Nice one, Johnny. Nice.

:D:yesey:

:kiss: I love you for somehow guessing that.

But yeah, best Muse song evahhhhhh.

Yay I gots it right! Love ya too :kiss: ... I remember you mentioning SD in some threads before so I gathered twas yer fave! Make a thread.. gowaaan! :p Tis awesomez enough for appreciations!

not that mai views matter but...I always thought....that perhaps...Escape was..the....nvm. It's just my fave song but um...of course it's not the best one (to anyone but me) :$

but yesh as for this thread, totally appreciate Micro cuts! :3

Escape is lovleh! :happy: ... not an obvious fave for many people, but I rate it as one of the few awesome Showbiz tracks fo sho! And 'course your views matter... Musers should rule teh world :yesey:

• 5 months later...
ya gotta say the lyrics are fucking brilliant. and if youre wearing headphones at about 3 minutes in when matt does that solo and that side to side fadey thing like in castles made of sand... mm.

yeah the first time i heard the song it was like that.....and i LOVED that part it was soooo cool!! it went back and forth through your ears/head or whatever:D

• 5 months later...

Yaay Micro Cuts thread is back to life! :D My love for this song is on a slightly different level to most other Muse songs... I can't explain it; there's just something haunting about it that makes it all the more amazing! Riffs, falsettos, the build-up, that fecking outro! Too many layers of brilliance! I think I love the Hullabaloo version best, but there are tons to be honest! It's made of EPIC wins :happy:.

yeah the first time i heard the song it was like that.....and i LOVED that part it was soooo cool!! it went back and forth through your ears/head or whatever:D

That is such an awesome part!

I absolutely love this song, one of my favorites. Though me singing Micro Cuts is quite horrible but I can't help it:happy:.

I made my friend listen to it and her face was like :eek:.

Archived