The best thing is to return home from the tiring singing lesson, start to play Micro cuts with full volume and sing along. Matt's falsetto, with a just warmed up soprano...the whole district can hear it:D:D:D Maybe they think after a song like this i would go and hang myself because it's so furious and bitter. But they're always wrong..:LOL:

Love this song!

This song is genius, and it pisses me off to know that I'll probably never get to experience it live.

+1389732489237409372089702

I hated it when I first got OoS...actually, I skipped everything after Citizen Erased ( :$ ), but it's been growing on me for a while. :D Especially the end, where the sound sorta whooshes from one earbud to the other. :LOL: I had no idea what Matt was singing about, but the song sounds awesome anyway.

Whoa, Micro Cuts just came up on shuffle. :eek::happy:

When I want someone to NOT like Muse (eg, a Twatlighter) I play them this song. :awesome:

No doubt one of the top three on OoS, top ten of all time. Blows Citizen Erased out of the water and beats it with a branch.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

Took me a LONG while to appreciate this song. Thought it was absolute nonsense when I first heard it, mostly because I could barely understand what he was saying hahaha.

But now I think it's quite the tune. Definitely grew on me, I'd say top 5 on OoS for me.

I particularly love how the song just ends in what seems like a jam session. Love that.

Took me a LONG while to appreciate this song. Thought it was absolute nonsense when I first heard it, mostly because I could barely understand what he was saying hahaha.

But now I think it's quite the tune. Definitely grew on me, I'd say top 5 on OoS for me.

I particularly love how the song just ends in what seems like a jam session. Love that.

Me too, but it was worth it! :D

Lol, yeah, it took me a while to get into the song :p. I showed to my dad a little while ago when we were cleaning dishes and he was like, "My god, it's like opera! It's melodic and nice, but it's like Matt's speaking in another language :O." Seriously, I don't even TRY to understand what he's saying in Microcuts. Still love it though :D

I've seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

What you're dooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeveriiiiiiiiiiiiiing puppet striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings

To our sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouls!

Thank HCM for starting this thread...

I love this song for the drama of it... Baroque yet still heavy rock, Matt's falsetto... Muse at their best...

I only had one problem when I first heard it...

:stunned:...... *runs to the internet to find lyrics*

I didn't understand one single word Matt said :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: Welcome to the world of Radiohead. :LOL:

But yes, I ADORE this song. Regularly play this right after Citizen Erased, no down-tuning required. Being able to play the outro riff on a 5-String, and watching my fingers dance away, is so satisfyin' maaaaaan. :happy::happy:

Love this song :D At first I just thought that they'd been on serious shrooms when the song was made, but then I realised how megamaqnificent it is (still think there was some shrooms related).

I played this song to three of my friends (one of them being a Muse-fan, one of them liking the twilight-songs :facepalm:, and one of the just hating their music). One fell in love with it, one started laughing and one looked at me like 'I know the singer has a strange voice but this is just gay'. I had fun.

One of their best songs, anyway.

Love this song :DAt first I just thought that they'd been on serious shrooms when the song was made, but then I realised how megamaqnificent it is (still think there was some shrooms related).

I played this song to three of my friends (one of them being a Muse-fan, one of them liking the twilight-songs :facepalm:, and one of the just hating their music). One fell in love with it, one started laughing and one looked at me like 'I know the singer has a strange voice but this is just gay'. I had fun.

One of their best songs, anyway.

You're probably not far off the truth, in all honesty. :LOL:

Archived