I've gotta say mate the stuff you're doing in Architect is pretty amazing.. do you guys have a demo I can order so that I don't get the beautifully compressed myspace versions of the song? or if you are willing to send them to me for free in a nice bitrate that would be even better :D:D:D

I swear the beggining piano bit with the synth behind it going in reverse sends shivers down my spine in Sisyphian Gaze :D

anyways seriously keep it up man, I don't see it as something you'd get on a radio, but its definetly something I would listen to over and over again in my place or on my mp3 player :)

David

I've gotta say mate the stuff you're doing in Architect is pretty amazing.. do you guys have a demo I can order so that I don't get the beautifully compressed myspace versions of the song? or if you are willing to send them to me for free in a nice bitrate that would be even better :D:D:D

I swear the beggining piano bit with the synth behind it going in reverse sends shivers down my spine in Sisyphian Gaze :D

anyways seriously keep it up man, I don't see it as something you'd get on a radio, but its definetly something I would listen to over and over again in my place or on my mp3 player :)

David

Thanks! No, no demos. The stuff on MySpace isn't going to be on our record. Well, Sisyphean and Vulture's Song are but they have changed a bit. Meanwhile, check out our Goat EP on http://www.myspace.com/goatisking which will soon be avaliable to buy! Meanwhile, you can download the shitty versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Some may already have read about it, but I've put an instrumental version of my first song up on Myspace. Many more have been written, a second one is being recorded at the moment. I'd be very glad with any feedback and don't hesitate to comment/add.

Thx!

edit: right... I forgot to add the link (even thought it's in my sig): http://www.myspace.com/pulsarweb