Guest bshuker

OHAI GUYS

I was just playing around with some things, made an epic remix of an old cover I did:

Full thing: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7725369

Just the drums: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7725370

It's a section of Octavarium by Dream Theater.

Drums are drum kit from hell superior (the first one)

Synth is Arturia Mood Modular synth

Bass is just some generic logic bass

Guitars were my old Mesa Studio Pre with some cab impulses

Guest bshuker

cheers man, yeah it's a pretty high throughout, is true to the original however!

only thing i would've liked is a fatter sound from the synth, mine was a little thinner sounding compared to the original.

cheers man, yeah it's a pretty high throughout, is true to the original however!

only thing i would've liked is a fatter sound from the synth, mine was a little thinner sounding compared to the original.

moar voices needed ;D

made some phattt sounding patches in pro53 earlier with 20 voices and more ;D

Guest bshuker
moar voices needed ;D

made some phattt sounding patches in pro53 earlier with 20 voices and more ;D

ORLY

lololol i be doin it rong

rofllllll

epic! ftwftw

17 Jul - Leicester - Battle of the Bands Semi Finals

25 Jul - Durham - The most Northen gig we will have ever played!!

01 Aug - Norwich - with Microchip and one other Norwich-based band - were actually ORGANISING this gig, so it should be ace

14 Aug - Peterborough - Part of the Infest Festival

15 Aug - Leeds - Cockpit gig

21 Aug - Stamford - Been offered a gig as we were runners up in the Road to Riverside Fest

29 Aug - Cambridge - Part of the "Fen Fest"

31 Oct - Lincoln - Halloween Show - Dry Ice and costumes!

• 2 weeks later...
any new tracks on them?

Nothing that isn't on the Myspace page, but all reworked.

Crimson Regret (Max Headroom remix, the one currently on Myspace, but with added mellotron trance strings :awesome:)

Complex Static (Completely re-recorded with guitars, strings and a harp, not actually on Myspazz yet)

Ping Pong Pro (Got some vocal samples now)

oFFoNoFF (What's on myspace, with the vocals and stuff, but better mixed and mastered so it doesn't clip all over the place)

Nothing that isn't on the Myspace page, but all reworked.

Crimson Regret (Max Headroom remix, the one currently on Myspace, but with added mellotron trance strings :awesome:)

Complex Static (Completely re-recorded with guitars, strings and a harp)

Ping Pong Pro (Got some vocal samples now)

oFFoNoFF (What's on myspace, with the vocals and stuff, but better mixed and mastered so it doesn't clip all over the place)

ah cool, cool. i dont have a paypal account, but ill see what i can work out in the next few days. dont be surprised if i pm you soonish :)

Sharing this for the lulz. It'll make people feel better about themselves, if anything.

Second track just uploaded, the "Music tech class is fun" one, which shows about the full extent of what I can do with Reason. The "Crappy Techno Thing" too. :facepalm:

http://www.myspace.com/maracruvant

Though considering I had to do both of those within 90 minutes... bah. I loved that class, though. So fun.

Less Terr this Friday

Battle of the Bands SEMI finals.....

Know anyone who lives in or around Leicester? Tell em to come! Its FREE ENTRY for pete's sake!

Whoever 'Pete' is!! :p

Edited by ADAM

hey, could you guys give me your opinions on this mix i just finished this morning. Its a remix of a song we recorded 9 or so months ago. I used the drum tracks from the recording we did for our EP that is being mixed and I retracked the guitars with my AD30 and Rocker 30.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=49ce8a9438d08ec819747bd91027d4ddf5eda69bb18467d3

its called "LightAMatch_MixDown"

let me know what you guys think of the mix. I would like to get a lot of opinions on it so I can polish it more (If need be) before i replace the old recording with this one on the myspace.

thanks.